Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry, upset so made error, Ingeus adviser tells me that I won't get a job in my field but ... As if she's an expert, I asked her what her qualifications are, and she just said that she had a job and I didn't.

It should be noted that the Welfare To Work Sector offers a low position in the economic food chain than Job Centre Plus, and whereas Administration Clerks within Job Centre Plus at least offer a commitment towards the Public Service Ethos, Administration Clerks within the Welfare To Work Sector do not.

The Black Box approach is pure baloney, and candidates are not submitted to any form of detailed assessment where their Skills Profile may be identified. Indeed, the Orthodox Belief of Staff within the Welfare To Work Sector is that the only reason why candidates are unemployed is down to the candidate, and employers are perfect.

With the most generous and best will in the world, Welfare To Work Sector Staff are unlikely to have made the grade for becoming Professional Careers Advisors, and in the absense of this employment history, are unlikely to possess the capacity, qualifications or competence to assess candidates, let alone offer any form of Constructive Job Search Advice.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my advisor forwaded me for a job a while back and when i went for a group activity session before we go the real company, the advisor in there showed the application form for the job and asked 'is this your handwriting'? i was so annoyed to see she (my advisor) had forged the application form and forged my signature without asking me, do i have a case for a complaint or will they see it has i have little proof, and she denies it but im adamant that she forged the share to consent form or it doesnt exist, thanks

Hi G4C389

Sounds like she may have forged your signature twice. Once on an application form and once on the data waiver form. Either forgery is grounds for complaint - may even be grounds for complaint to the police! I would stick with a pimp complaint for now. In your written complaint state that "I have requested to see the data waiver form which I am alleged to have signed and this request has been refused. I am told that the form bears my signature but since I have never signed such a form I suspect that this "signature" may be a forgery. This matter could be quicly resolved by production and examination of the data waiver form."

Hi G4C389

Sounds like she may have forged your signature twice. Once on an application form and once on the data waiver form. Either forgery is grounds for complaint - may even be grounds for complaint to the police! I would stick with a pimp complaint for now. In your written complaint state that "I have requested to see the data waiver form which I am alleged to have signed and this request has been refused. I am told that the form bears my signature but since I have never signed such a form I suspect that this "signature" may be a forgery. This matter could be quicly resolved by production and examination of the data waiver form."

I'd definitely complain. Just think, if other "advisers" have also been up to shenanigans, your (G4C389's) complaint could be the straw that breaks the camel's back resulting in their contract with the DWP being ripped up. ;)

I'd definitely complain. Just think, if other "advisers" have also been up to shenanigans, your (G4C389's) complaint could be the straw that breaks the camel's back resulting in their contract with the DWP being ripped up. ;)

I'm sure the job centre would also be interested...

Subscription site although it you give us the tittle google will usually throw up the same article just not on the FT :D

title is:

Agencies aim to improve focus of jobless

By Sarah O’Connor

don't be put off by title!

Yes of course! Sit crossed legged on a mat and think job job job punctuated by a grunt or two, if you try hard enough you might even have one of those Tantric flying experiences, or that may just be someone kicking you into reality, codswallop of the first order!

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Hi G4C389

Thats a good way to put it thanks, I got a new job in April and I (regretfully) told my advisor and gave her the details except for the contact number, I politely asked her on the e-mail not to contact them, she ignored that and did anyway, that's when I brought the data waiver in to it, I will put what you said in the form tho, thanks (if the 'ignorus' complaints procedure fails I may try the ICO, and mention it on the form)

Edited by G4C389

Thats a good way to put it thanks, I got a new job in April and I (regretfully) told my advisor and gave her the details except for the contact number, I politely asked her on the e-mail not to contact them, she ignored that and did anyway, that's when I brought the data waiver in to it, I will put what you said in the form tho, thanks

If you gave all details except contact number it wouldn't be difficult for them to get that number - just a few calls would do the trick. Too late for you but an object lesson for others.

Remember that you are worth £000s to them so they will do whatever they can to get payment from DWP. As has been shown in the past these people are not above "bending"the rules to provide DWP with "evidence" of your employment (see earlier in this thread for what they should provide).

I would still go through with the complaint IF (a big IF) you are preapred to battle through the internal multi layered process (I promose you that this is frustrating and will involve meetings with the provider). I would not blame you if you put this all down to experience and didn't complain. You may like to mention to your employer though (depending on your relationmship with him/her) that they do not have the right to discuss your employment with the provider and that the provider should not (because you have not signed the data waiver) be asking questions of the employer. If you want to make it sound official mention that it is an offence under the Data Protection Act 1998 for them to be asking AND for the employer to be providing them with information (he should nor even be prepared to acknowledge verbally that you work for him).

This will make life more difficult (but maybe not impossible) for the provider.

Others should learn that the they should not sign away their rights.

If you gave all details except contact number it wouldn't be difficult for them to get that number - just a few calls would do the trick. Too late for you but an object lesson for others.

Remember that you are worth £000s to them so they will do whatever they can to get payment from DWP. As has been shown in the past these people are not above "bending"the rules to provide DWP with "evidence" of your employment (see earlier in this thread for what they should provide).

I would still go through with the complaint IF (a big IF) you are preapred to battle through the internal multi layered process (I promose you that this is frustrating and will involve meetings with the provider). I would not blame you if you put this all down to experience and didn't complain. You may like to mention to your employer though (depending on your relationmship with him/her) that they do not have the right to discuss your employment with the provider and that the provider should not (because you have not signed the data waiver) be asking questions of the employer. If you want to make it sound official mention that it is an offence under the Data Protection Act 1998 for them to be asking AND for the employer to be providing them with information (he should nor even be prepared to acknowledge verbally that you work for him).

This will make life more difficult (but maybe not impossible) for the provider.

Others should learn that the they should not sign away their rights.

I desperately want to complain but if I take it up in every way will disciplinary action against my advisor be taken? It would be worth it if it would, what do you mean by attend meetings? Would that be in the ingeus office I attended?

Well if you make a formal complaint they will invite you to discuss it. This is a normal part of the process of resolving a complaint. They will probably invite you in to their offices - you may agree to go there or could suggest an alternative, more neutral venue. I guess refusal to meet will be construed as "complaint resolved with no further action".

As for the disciplinary action against the advisor. I cannot imagine that forging a signature on an official document is anything other than an offence meriting instant dismissal., and probably reporting it to the feds. Think about all the A4e furore when they have been caught doing exactly this. There's even a new verb in the English language (another legacy from Enemma) "windowing, to window", the act of tracing a signature from one document to another by holding superimposed documents up to the light e.g. a window.

title is:

Agencies aim to improve focus of jobless

By Sarah O’Connor

don't be put off by title!

My suggestion is that if any participant is assigned to Neuro Linguistic Programme, they should discuss the issue with (for example) the CAB.... and consider taking the matter to a Judicial Review. The issue as to whether someone is assigned to NLP is down to the subjective opinion of whichever Administrative Clerk assigns the candidate to NLP, and if they are not qualified to make that assessment, they should be submitting to judicial review for aspiring to be a Quack.

Well if you make a formal complaint they will invite you to discuss it. This is a normal part of the process of resolving a complaint. They will probably invite you in to their offices - you may agree to go there or could suggest an alternative, more neutral venue. I guess refusal to meet will be construed as "complaint resolved with no further action".

As for the disciplinary action against the advisor. I cannot imagine that forging a signature on an official document is anything other than an offence meriting instant dismissal., and probably reporting it to the feds. Think about all the A4e furore when they have been caught doing exactly this. There's even a new verb in the English language (another legacy from Enemma) "windowing, to window", the act of tracing a signature from one document to another by holding superimposed documents up to the light e.g. a window.

Thanks for the advice, problem is knowing them (ignores) they will argue I have no proof, but my argument is 'where's their proof I've signed it? They haven't, they can't really ignore a signature being forged.i have an e-mail from when she forged the application form saying 'hi, just to let you know I have filled in the application form for you and will be taken to the employer, is that stone ground evidence? Sorry to ask more questions but I want revenge for her treating me like a stupid lil kid from the JC

Edited by G4C389

Today I was forwarded to a Job Action Group "PR - Elect Level 1". What is it, please? :)

I have no idea!

When you say "I was forwarded" - how did this happen? By letter? Someone told you? what?

If someone told you did you not ask them what it meant? If by letter then you could ring up and ask (or doesn't it give an explanation in the letter?). Who is it that "forwarded" you?

Not enough info here to help!

I received a letter today telling me I have a mandated phone call on Monday at 4.30pm. Anyone want to take any bets on how late this phone call will be? The last was 2 and a half hours late...

The lesson here is never to give either the JCP or the pimp a phone number. They don't have mine - I'd like to see how they make me take a "mandated phone call".

The phone call is because it's impossible for me (especially now as I'm a bit poorly) to come in and sit talking to someone when there's several conversations going on at once.

OK so they may actually be trying to accommodate you?!

Sounds better than having to attend in person (and you can't sign anything over the phone!).

Guess they may be late phoning. It's busy down at the pimps - all those people don't just bully themselves you know!

No telling how reliable the connection may be though. Don't know about you but my line is subject to sudden and inexplicable faults.

OK so they may actually be trying to accommodate you?!

Sounds better than having to attend in person (and you can't sign anything over the phone!).

Guess they may be late phoning. It's busy down at the pimps - all those people don't just bully themselves you know!

No telling how reliable the connection may be though. Don't know about you but my line is subject to sudden and inexplicable faults.

To Bakstcha sorry to bother you again but you know your stuff, should I take the complaint up would i the complaInt be supported with evidence of my advisor saying to me by e-mail that she filled in the application form for me? I still have the e-mail, thanks

Not trying to rock the boat just saying from what I see at work iygwim?

If you fail to declare a telehone number to the JCP or WP they could refer you for a sanction to DMA as you are potentially restricting your availability as how can people get hold of you to invite you for interviews etc?

I now forsee an argument :( which is not what I want but simply wanted to pose this as an option that could be argued by WP in the referral to DMA