Tilly Is Going Bankrupt (here we go again )

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

need to let of steam peeps hold your ears

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up tills?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

What the blazes? Tilly, what's gone on?

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

soz peeps if i post now, will more than likely get cagbotted big time sooo got to calm down first, laterz

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Pmt Again ?

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Ex related tension, I fear!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Please let us know what is happening - I've not been made bankrupt yet and it's two years down the line for me, still being chased for debts AFTER I moved out, ie Thames Water and Sky, but Sky have climbed down as it was their screwup, they found the recording of my sister telling them I'd paid the bill the day before and then couldn't have Sky in the new flat as I didn't know where I was going.... put paid to Westcot and Moorcroft that did.

I still get the occasional idiot phoning up from London Scottish (who did the repo). I just tell them to read the screen notes and put the phone down and put it into message mode for a few days.

Hope you are ok.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Ex related tension, I fear!

Got it in one Emma

Hi Tills hope you're doing ok, hun x

Im ok hopeful thanks

Hope you are ok.

Im fine thanks Emma ta for your pm hun x

A-Z Index

I have just gone deaf after that ;)

pmsl you think that was bad you should have been here lol

Ok i is calm now :rolleyes:

Firstly forms filled and ready to go, :eek:

next a bit of topic

Had meeting with housing dude, ask's me to get in touch with ME, for the amount of mortgage, how much left to pay after sale and repayment plan:confused: won't proccess housing application until he has this info, ok rings up ME

a. cant find me :eek:

b. 2 different account numbers :eek:

c.tis in dispute :eek:

when they do eventually find me, they tell me they cant give me the info the council dude has to request it, :mad:

So i ask's why is the account in dispute, oh i can't tell you need to ring the solicitors, hangs up rings solicitors, apparantly to do with the valuation, so gawd know's who put it in dispute i certainly didn't confused cos i is lol

A-Z Index

Oh tills.

U so sound like u are having fun. first they under value the house now they say its in dispute.

I feel a voddy session comming on here as it is getting stupid.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oh tills.

U so sound like u are having fun. first they under value the house now they say its in dispute.

lol GM must admit i did actually laugh, think she thought i was a fruit loop :grin:

I feel a voddy session comming on here as it is getting stupid.

Haha noooo tooo early in the day :p

A-Z Index

How about now then.

So just a question but the sale they got on it has it gone threw cause under the auction rules the buyer has to pay a percentage, i think it is about 10-29%, on the day of the sale then the rest within a certain amount of time , can be 30 days.

U see from what i understand they can block the sale going threw and will have to refund all monies paid out by the buyer if they dont like the price or summing.

Hi tills.

This is part of the rules

Auctions

Selling through an auction is a good choice...

• if you have to sell a property very quickly
  • if you have a hard-to-sell property that is not attracting prospects through the normal routes.

The auction process is quick, with the exchange of contracts happening before you leave the auction, and completion usually occurring 28 days later. Most of the work happens before the auction begins, when you have to open up your home for viewings by prospective bidders. Auctions are not the cheapest way to go. Usually, the auction house will take 2.5% commission plus expenses.

found on here UK Estate agents with homes, houses & property for sale on rightmove.co.uk

Hi Gm

naaaa still tooo early lol

Not sure if the i's have been dotted and the t's crossed on the dotted line yet,

you know what for the first time, i don't care :D it's gone and in the past now

but i can see what you are saying, to be honest GM i dont't even know where

they got the dispute bit from, probs not even my account pmsl

the only thing left that has anything to do with me now regarding the house is the shortfall, lol whats that saying howwww lowwwww can you gooooo :D

Tillyxx

A-Z Index

Well even if there is a dispute they can stop the sale from what i know and have a higher value and sell it for more which will reduce the short fall.

yep i know but i was just making u aware as if u filed then found out they pulled on the sale u would not be happy. Just keep an eye on it and see what they do.

yep i know but i was just making u aware as if u filed then found out they pulled on the sale u would not be happy. Just keep an eye on it and see what they do.

It doesn't make any difference what they do. It is not likely to gain £50k in value. The actual amount and any related dispute is not Tilly's problem, once she is bankrupt.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

But the advisor she spoke to said she needed to know the shortfall amount b4 she could file so it does seem to me that if there is a dispute over the valuation etc then it is a problem as she doe not really want to give wrong info.

Hi Gm

it was the council dude that wanted a figure to proccess my housing application, so long as he gets a figure at the mo don't reaaly care what it is as long it helps with the housing situation, my main concern at mo is to get somewhere to live so i can be back with my daughter has been 7 weeks now :eek:

Tills x

• Haha 1

A-Z Index