Perch/ACI/TM - Letter of Claim - old MyJar Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I don't know where to turn as i'm just totally confused as what to do

I owe £300 to Myjar which originally was sent to ACI and then to TM Legal.

I am out of work and struggling to pay anything to anyone right now , I told ACI this is an e-mail which I never got any response to and then I started to hear from TM Legal.

I called up TM Legal as I didn't know what else to do and they wanted to know how much money I had and after I'd told them everything their representative on the phone said to me that I've got more outgoings than incoming and this reduced me to tears.

I explained to them I'm got severe mental health issues not helped by the death of both my mother and father last year and being made redundant from my job after 23 years

I was really upset on the phone and the woman said they are here to help and said they'd put my account on hold.

Half an hour after I did that, I had the police at my door concerned about my wellbeing and health, I assured them that I was okay but then I had the NHS at my door wanting to take me to hospital. All from calling up TM Legal!

I got an e-mail saying my hold had expired and then one saying they have sent out a letter of claim.

This letter says that ACI had made several attempts to contact me but where unable to engage with me. strange as they didn't reply to the e-mails that I sent them...

The letter also states that I need to contact them to discuss my circumstances with them. I'm no better off after their hold. they know my mental health condition is extremely poor and after them calling in the police last time I have no intention of engaging with them on the phone ever again

The letter also tells me about the additional fees that will be added and mentions 3 enclosures :-

Information Sheet (Is this the letter)?

Reply Form - Not included

Financial Statement - Not Included

The letter says I need to send a completed reply form by 7/9/23 - but I don't know what that even is or looks like as they never included that!

please help

Edited by fkofilee
Ref To Death Removed

yet another perch capital attempt to rip people off.

hit letter of claim

follow post 2.

there are also 100's of perch/tm threads here to read up on.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Perch/ACI/TM - Letter of Claim - old MyJar Loan

oh and please stop ringing these people EVER 

they have ZERO legal powers and ARE NOT BAILIFFS.

they are all the same lot (Perch/TM/ACI)

all in the same room next to each other pretending to be different firms. they are NOT.

just a call centre with those that have worked there a bit longer not so near to the bog door ...seriously!!

dx

• I agree 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This is disgraceful - You clearly are vulnerable as per the definition by the FCA and these idiots are going to make this worse. 

Can you confirm the date that the police attended and also the date you made the phone call to them with the I&E? 

I have a plan and we might be able to help.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I can indeed, I called them up at 17:47 on the 19th April and did the income and expenditure and the police arrived at about 6.30pm with the NHS a short while after that. I've got camera shots of the police arriving as caught on my ring doorbell 

Of course, do you want me to post it in here or somewhere else?

I've got quite a few emails from them, plus the letter of claim and also the email that I sent them after they said I'd not contacted ACI which included the email that I sent ACI but they never responded just ignored and sent the account to TM.

If it's of any use I still have my fit notes from my GP not allowing me to work because of severe depression 

Upload it here. But remove all personal info from it - That way you keep some anonymity 

I should be up for a few hours tonight so I can review them if done quickly :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

read our upload guide

one mass PDF only please

dx

and they

was your credit file shot with lots of non payments & defaults with other lenders debts when you took this out too?

dx

and they

then it might be an idea to raise an irresponsible lending complaint NOW to perch asap regardless to any impending complaint 

i think this is the current version 

and they

2 hours ago, dx100uk said:

then it might be an idea to raise an irresponsible lending complaint NOW to perch asap regardless to any impending complaint 

already pre ans that.

dx

and they

:whistle:

and they

I just got this email this morning at 08.30 from TM

I thought I had 30 days to respond to a letter of claim but this implies it's now next week instead:(

Our records show that you have not yet repaid this debt in full or set up an affordable repayment plan to pay in instalments.

We are still prepared to work with you to set up a plan in line with your circumstances, but we must hear from you no later than 28/08/2023 otherwise legal action to recover the outstanding balance will be taken.

Check your DMs, I need the attachments and full emails. I think there is a fault PAPLOC on top of their vile treatment for you. 

We  will keep all further correspondence on thread though :) 

This is also horrifying

favicon.png Video - Letter of Claim - TM Legal

WWW.TM-LEGALSERVICES.CO.UK

Welcome to TM Legal Set Up A Direct Debit Make A Payment View Our FAQs Call us on 01253 531263

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

include a note in with your paploc reply 

please note, you are to stop using any other method of communication with me other than written letters by royal mail.

please delate my phone numbers and my email address you hold.

• Thanks 1

and they