Tilly Is Going Bankrupt (here we go again )

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gm

it was the council dude that wanted a figure to proccess my housing application, so long as he gets a figure at the mo don't reaaly care what it is as long it helps with the housing situation, my main concern at mo is to get somewhere to live so i can be back with my daughter has been 7 weeks now :eek:

Tills x

Does he want paperwork or a rough/minimum figure?

Have the council assessed you for homelessness, or just priority banding?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Does he want paperwork or a rough/minimum figure?

Have the council assessed you for homelessness, or just priority banding?

Hi Giz

No he want's paperwork, so depending how long Me take to drag their feet and send it to him :( they are assessing me on family seperation and medical grounds, come to think of it, homeless has never been mentioned.

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Hi Giz

No he want's paperwork, so depending how long Me take to drag their feet and send it to him :( they are assessing me on family seperation and medical grounds, come to think of it, homeless has never been mentioned.

You need a homelessness assessment, cos unfortuneatly thats what you and your daughter are.

Have you a date booked for the BR yet? Becuase once you are declared BR then all dealings with ME will be through the OR and you will most likely get a figure quicker.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

You need a homelessness assessment, cos unfortuneatly thats what you and your daughter are.

Yep i know, :(

Have you a date booked for the BR yet? Becuase once you are declared BR then all dealings with ME will be through the OR and you will most likely get a figure quicker.

No not taken the forms back the court yet,

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

The problem is you have to lead these people to the correct results, not expect them to get there themselves! Have you tried contacting Shelter? I know they can be a bugger to get through to, but they can help.

It is such a Catch22 situation, but you will get through. I think we need to work out what this housing officer needs to know for you to get up that list. Have you ever considered getting pregnant? Just a thought!:D

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

The problem is you have to lead these people to the correct results, not expect them to get there themselves! Have you tried contacting Shelter? I know they can be a bugger to get through to, but they can help.

Will give them a ring see what they say

It is such a Catch22 situation, but you will get through. I think we need to

work out what this housing officer needs to know for you to get up that list.

He has got all letters emma possession, eviction notice doctors letters etc

Have you ever considered getting pregnant? Just a thought!:D

:eek::eek::eek: nooooooooooo

A-Z Index

Going back over the forms, there is a list of secured creditors section

asking amount owing (mortgage) what of yours is claimed and what is its prescent value,then net amount owing, my prob not got a scooby what amount still owing is as until contracts signed and exchanged interest is still being added, :confused: anyone got any idea's what i put in there.

A-Z Index

You no longer have a mortgage or secured debt you have a large shortfall, I would just work out the difference between the mortgage balance as you last knew it, and the price the house sold for then add on £7K (to cover auction and legals etc) and make it clear that this is an estimated amount.

So without sounding a total blonde here, where am i supposed to put it on form, it's not secured, not unsecured, etc

oh another question, have got a claim stayed with halifax :mad:

now this comes under asset's money owed to you :D

do i put it down :confused:

forms heading for bin :eek:

A-Z Index

If you put the q no's you are struggling with then I'll look at the forms and help you answer them.

Awww thanks Giz, hmm tills thinks :eek: ah got it you could always to come to the London meet, could bring me forms :D:p just thinking back ;):D

A-Z Index

You no longer have a mortgage or secured debt you have a large shortfall, .

And growing :eek: had a letter from Me, has now gone up by 10.000 with a nice little comment, this is not a redemption figure as repossession costs need to be added :mad:

A-Z Index

ffs how much longer does it take to do the figure i could have done them by now.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ffs how much longer does it take to do the figure i could have done them by now.

Maybe their battery run out on thier calculator :rolleyes:

on a brighter note, council dude recieved all info he needs, im now on high band :grin:

A-Z Index

glad to here that tills.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Great news Tilly- high band at last. And council are also aware that a little dicky bird has told them porkies.;)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Great news Tilly- high band at last. And council are also aware that a little dicky bird has told them porkies.;)

Yep all been sorted :)

A-Z Index

And growing :eek: had a letter from Me, has now gone up by 10.000 with a nice little comment, this is not a redemption figure as repossession costs need to be added :mad:

Tills, had a letter yesterday from London and Scottish about my shortfall to them, allegedly £25K, so probably will go bankrupt. They had a money order for £20K so add another £5K to the figure you come up with and you will probably be right.

I'm now two years down the line and seem to get these letters annually. I am sending the 'send details of sale' (which still isn't registered on the Land Registry OR on any housing sales website) etc letter (which I did last year and they never replied) and see what happens.

Hi SG

I don't know if sale has gone through yet, at the mo ive put papers to one side, plus im dealing with other issues at mo ;)i know it has got to be done, but i still get the colly wobbles just thinking about it:(

Tills x

A-Z Index

So glad you are on high band-all coming together slowlyyy.

Hope soon you will have key to your own door and be reunited with daughter-prob keep you on your toes.Glad council now know dicky bird thing:wink::wink:truth allways comes out.

Keep filling forms out one question at a time you will be ok-if u get stuck many will help you-in fact probably be a queue to help-your threads are so interesting up and down twists and turns better than any soap-but real life i know.Soon everything will work out for you-everything will fall into place.Keeping sharp eye on your threads and waiting for happy ending.Tawnyowl.:)One more thing 10k extra on your mortgage account-race you to court.

Edited by tawnyowl

Hi Tawny

Thankyou, for your support and encouragment once again, sooo pleased you flew in,:)

Yes it is all coming together slowly, hopefully a new year and a new begining,

key to a front door ooh sounds like im 21 again :p

will carry on filling out forms, and shout if i get stuck,

race to the court lol been there soooo many times now they will probably ban me :eek:

Tills x

A-Z Index

i did not think they could ban you from the courts as they are public places.