Birmingham meet - Friday 29th August - Meet in O'Neill's (Broad Street) 8pm

sequenci
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where would you like to meet  

13 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to meet

• Nottingham
    • Outside Warwick Castle
    • Peterborough??????
    • St Albans
    • Mexico
    • Stoke
    • Birmingham

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make this one - get paid on 27th August so shall have some funds... I've got Sunday afternoon do in London on 31st so will be going back some time Saturday... where and what venue so I can get coach booked. Will need somewhere to kip too....

OOOOOOOOH Squaddies I forgot about them ..I must remember to phone them :rolleyes: ... Tide Turner if your phone rings in the next half hour DON'T answer :p

:D:D:D:Dxxkia

Hedge your in with us. 4 in a room, no problems. Even though three beds, but Thai will share with anyone! :eek:

Weyhey.............. I'm in the nutty room!!! :D

he must do seen as he's sharing with me :D

Weyheyhey........... we got a spicegirl in the nutty room as well!!! :D

Just a thought though, is it a good idea to put the four of the biggest nutters in CAG in one room? Hmmmm.......... sack that............ we'll have a parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

So are we starting off at O'Neill's for 8 then? If we find it a bit expensive there is a good pub I'm told just off Colmore Row (fairly near to the Briar Rose) which I can check out - just can't remember the name and it does food as well I believe.

I know the pub...... it used to be a bank

Oh the irony:lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest Old_andrew2018

Well there is the briar rose it was a bank for many years, as many people will remember they still have a safe in their basement, the foods not too bad either.

Andy

I was thinking of The Old Joint Stock Pub and Theatre in Temple Row, never been in but it always looks interesting when I walk past :rolleyes:

I know that one too, it's OK. Similar ilk to the Bennetts.

Bennetts is where the last Birmingham meet was arranged. It is a great pub, but a bit expensive. It is easy to find though and we could always move on to another one.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Bennetts is where the last Birmingham meet was arranged. It is a great pub, but a bit expensive. It is easy to find though and we could always move on to another one.

What she really means is a pub crawl :rolleyes: and im staying away from bennetts :mad:;)

and im staying away from bennetts :mad:;)

Oh? Whys that then Terminator. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

why are we changing the start venue? thought that was O'niels :rolleyes:

So did I!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

O'Neill's Broad Street B1 2HG

8pm

Anybody staying at the Travelodge (Birmingham Central) can meet there first.

You will spot me quite easily - I look exactly like my avatar.

Caro's buying the drinks.

Think if we all aim to be there between 8 and 9 (or have the moby number of someone who will be) we can move on wherever from there :)

Oh no PD. Disaster!! Is there no way?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.