Birmingham meet - Friday 29th August - Meet in O'Neill's (Broad Street) 8pm

sequenci
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where would you like to meet  

13 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to meet

• Nottingham
    • Outside Warwick Castle
    • Peterborough??????
    • St Albans
    • Mexico
    • Stoke
    • Birmingham

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to be there. Would your train stop at my station by any chance Tills?;)

For me it is an excellent date as I will probably still be in celebration mode from the previous weekend. Some who were at Bill's birthday bash will know what I'm talking about and can keep gobs shut about precise details please.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I hope to be there. Would your train stop at my station by any chance Tills?;)

Oh i think it just might caro :p

For me it is an excellent date as I will probably still be in celebration mode from the previous weekend. Some who were at Bill's birthday bash will know what I'm talking about and can keep gobs shut about precise details please.:p

wellllllllll......... :lol::lol:

We'll carry on your 21st birthday celebrations then Caro ?....;)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

The Briar Rose a wetherspoon lodge has reasonably priced accommodation

We stayed here before at the last meet. It was very nice and reasonable. And soooooooo handy to just fall upstairs for bed, after a shandy. :p

And it was the middle of the town, and near the train station. (if only we knew that last time, eh Bill...!!:eek: )

Oh by the way, i'm coming aswell. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

And it was the middle of the town, and near the train station. (if only we knew that last time, eh Bill...!!:eek: )

Oh by the way, i'm coming aswell. :D

yep a 2 min walk turned into into a hour and half treck around the city center:eek:

U lot got room for a little one then?! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

U lot got room for a little one then?! ;)

Sooooooooo much I could say, but I won't ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Sooooooooo much I could say, but I won't ;)

Too rite u won't doofus, not if u don't want a slap, lmao!!!! :D;) xxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

MTM Did`t like the warwick castle IDEA because of the dungens (POST38/9):lol::rolleyes:

BIRMINGHAM it is then:lol::cool:

NO probs B4E.

...If my memory serves me correctly, I believe I actually voted in the poll for Nottingham as a venue for a possible Meet?

As there seems to be quite a few Meets being possibly arranged around the country during the summer already, perhaps it's something to consider for the autumn, before the Xmas ones start up in ernest??...:idea:

There's NO reason why ANY Meet, at ANY venue, in ANY town/city, can't be arranged tbh.

All it needs is the will + commitment of a few like-minded individuals who enjoy a good paaarrrrty!

...The specifics will take care of themselves.

...:)

There's NO reason why ANY Meet, at ANY venue, in ANY town/city, can't be arranged tbh.

Settled then - Xmas in Zimbabwe it is.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

count me in.......got the day off work after a bit of a cat fight...lol :)

how do you all know whos who at these dos anyway :eek: i liked the fancy dress avatar idea but a bit extreme in some cases, eh honey? lol....what about badges of your avatar

anyway....hoping to make it & put some faces to names :D

so sequenci...over to you....any more ideas on venue....time of day?

Warwick Castle event was last Sunday but I didn't make it cos I was late due to torrential rain and standstill traffic on the way back from my nieces wedding.:mad:

I was under the impression it was a night time do. Not sure if I could get the day off.

I did warn you not to drive last time SSL:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sorry PD - my mistake lol. Was getting a bit of practice in down the pub tonight.;)

Finish work at 5.00 usually on a Friday, so I reckon I could be in Brum by 5.30 although I'd need to check train times.

I see you Tilly. What do you reckon?:p

Finish work at 5.00 usually on a Friday, so I reckon I could be in Brum by 5.30 although I'd need to check train times.

I see you Tilly. What do you reckon?:p

You want me to check the train times :o

5.30 sounds ok to me.

PD you wont need badges you will hear them :rolleyes: