Birmingham meet - Friday 29th August - Meet in O'Neill's (Broad Street) 8pm

sequenci
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where would you like to meet  

13 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to meet

• Nottingham
    • Outside Warwick Castle
    • Peterborough??????
    • St Albans
    • Mexico
    • Stoke
    • Birmingham

Thats a shame PD, i was looking forward to meeting you. :(

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might not be able to attend either too :(

Well, there is the possibility that I might be able to come 'till about 9.30/10

I just need to find a driver to get me to Oxford for about half eleven.

I hope you Sequenci, even if it is only for an hour or so. It would be a shame to have us all there and not get to see the mob.

Sorry i meant group. :p

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I hope you Sequenci, even if it is only for an hour or so. It would be a shame to have us all there and not get to see the mob.

Sorry i meant group. :p

I'm confident I can find a driver! So will be there earlydoors for a few :)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think I was going to make this since I'd sprained my 'good' foot due to bad foot giving way on concrete steps, but a sprain was all it was - so all you lot getting your hopes up I wouldn't make it...tough titties!!. :D

Bill, it's still a bit tender - so breakfast in bed pleeezzzeee. And Caro, this must all add up to a foot rub. :)

I didn't think I was going to make this since I'd sprained my 'good' foot due to bad foot giving way on concrete steps, but a sprain was all it was - so all you lot getting your hopes up I wouldn't make it...tough titties!!. :D

You miss a cag meet ( partyyyyyyyyyyyy) naaaaa :rolleyes::p

Bill, it's still a bit tender - so breakfast in bed pleeezzzeee.

yea right, soooooooooo don't think so. bacon butty's like everyone else :D

And Caro, this must all add up to a foot rub. :)

:eek::lol:

Bill, it's still a bit tender - so breakfast in bed pleeezzzeee. And Caro, this must all add up to a foot rub. :)

Pft. You have a good foot? Both of mine set off the metal detector at the airport. :p I'll rub your feet if you rub mine.:lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well this is one meet where i'm staying away from ALL feet!!! :D

F&Q's... Read here

Pft. You have a good foot? Both of mine set off the metal detector at the airport. :p I'll rub your feet if you rub mine.:lol:

You been smuggling AK47's to Ireland again?. :D No, I don't have a good foot - re-read my post lmao.

It looks like we'll need an able-bodied peep to do it for us, I nominate SSL.

Well this is one meet where i'm staying away from ALL feet!!! :D

:eek: Take it back!.

Who is on the definately attending list then?

I can only cme if I am guaranteed a lift between Birmingham and Tilly's, i can get to Brum quite reasonably on the coach, and will leave work about 2pm on Friday to come up (I start work on Fridays at 7.30am anyway), the puppets are all ready, they have a nice case I can keep them in - and they are looking forward to an appreciative audience.

Can somebody help one small person out with a lift (I've lost two dress sizes round my waist since starting my job in January, up and down two steep flights of stairs all day instead of stuck on a computer....)

If I can't get a lift I will investigate coaches between Brum and Tillys, I'd also need Tilly's full address too... I will PM her on this one.

Just getting ready for work now - train leaves at 7.23am (6.49 on a Friday).

Just getting ready for work now - train leaves at 7.23am (6.49 on a Friday).

I just love the bonus info you give us SG! Mwah. Hope you can make it, it would be wrong if we was deprived of the puppets and SSL has been waiting for them socks for yonks. She has bought a pink twinset for the the Brum night out, so they will be ideal! :D

If no-one offers on here, and you can afford it, find out the cheapest way to Bill's but don't book it - I'm sure somebody will take you on the day if there is a spot.

I really hate wearing pants

TMI

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Does anybody know if there will be any dress codes? I really hate wearing shoes and pants - love my jeans and trainers. Besides, I won't be able able to walk for too long in shoes! I figure O' Neils might be OK, but don't know about any others.

You'll be fine in O'neils and most of the others.

TBH the only bars which will not allow you in with trainers on are not worth visiting.

OMG - Someone tell me that Thai isn't going commando!!!:eek:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The puppets have just returned from a night out in Sutton, got invited to a talent contest and came second.... won a half bottle of champers, some chocolate and a small champers bucket.

Watch out next weekend....

:eek:

one little request pleeeeeeeeeease keep the effelump trunk away from me voddy :p:D

Well done SG. I can't wait to see the new act. :D

Right. I'll be there for a few. I have a gig in Oxford the same night so will have to leave at about 9.30ish.

gutted.

At least you will get there for a bit so we can all get to meet you. ;)

(still working on the sitter! :p )

F&Q's... Read here