18/19 July Liverpool

gizmo111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

YOU can go n P*55 right off lol

OI stop confusing issues even more #slap

Liverpool central is just fine

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR #punch

thank u janet for sorting him out tis what he needs a few slaps :p:Dxxkia

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that I have Posted + said either Janet-M?...:rolleyes:

kia does NOT need my help for that...:p

...I am just showing concern + offering kia a Plan B...;)

Plan C was to mention that there was a Bus that departs from Southport (Lord Street) to Preston Railway Station.

kia can then meet up with Thailand there + they could travel the rest of the way by Train, changing at Ormskirk + Moorfields.

Alternatively, changing at Wigan Northwestern/Wallgate, Kirby + Moorfields...:)

...:D

slaps mtm again think illl stick to central as much as i like wigan pies :rolleyes::Dxxkia

err is it me or is rochdale not manchester not liverpool and not sure i need the airport know i cant find me way but i dont think i want the planes
Methinks that Liverpool (Janet Central) won't appear as the final destination of whatever Train U get on at Southport kia...;)

rather have a game of catch the sailor :p:lol:

Great idea .. the 'men ' can play with their boy toys .. and the 'girls' can play with their toy boys :rolleyes:

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

This meet is sounding better and better. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Methinks that Liverpool (Janet Central) won't appear as the final destination of whatever Train U get on at Southport kia...;)

well i did look and your right no station called janet central :rolleyes:so me thinks i will need sat nav to get me there ;)xxkia

Great idea .. the 'men ' can play with their boy toys .. and the 'girls' can play with their toy boys :rolleyes:
im liking this plan alot :Dxxkia ps can someone tell me how to link the posts would be easier lolxx

Kia, that photo, it wasn't me, scrap it, we're not meeting at the station after all. :shock:

(Dodgy bird that one, when Janet starts looking like the sane option, you know you've had a narrow escape!!! :razz:)

;-)

I'll be arriving Friday PM, there's engineering works all over the line all weekend, so Mr BW reliably informs me, and I am not changing to buses, rickshaws, pedalos or whatever they decide to use as substitutes. If I pay for a bleeding train, then I expect to travel in a bleeding train. (actually, I don't pay, but the principle remains the same. :razz:)

When the "other peeps" in question is you, you are quite correct, I don't.

However, having just revisited post in question, the penny belatedly drops. In all fairness, your post was rather more obscure than usual, even by your standards.

Some people pay a high price for your rail travel Bookworm...

Rail worker killed near Rugby Station

(...NO disrespect intended BW...U wasn't to know about it when U originally Posted)

...Hope this Post isn't TOO un-obscure for U btw??

...:Cry:

Some people pay a high price for your rail travel Bookworm...

Rail worker killed near Rugby Station

(...NO disrespect intended BW...U wasn't to know about it when U originally Posted)

...Hope this Post isn't TOO un-obscure for U btw??

...:Cry:

Poor man MTM. Goes to show how we often take things for granted without realising that others risk for us. :(

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

:eek: Is that something we would want to see or not?

Sod it. We need entertainment!!! :p:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Right, folks, don't forget, everyone bring a bottle (or 5), we can't ask the Madame of the establishment to keep us all tanked up all weekend!!! :-D (well, *I* can, cos I'm special, and besides, she's drunk my drinks often enough! :razz:)