18/19 July Liverpool

gizmo111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, do come

EXPECT KISSES!!!!!!!!

That's that settled then. Count me out.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope my room is still reserved :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I hope my room is still reserved :p

I've just took a break from painting the shed for you ... next the dog kennel for Thai ...

the room rate is only £55 a night but you get breakfast included

Tilly can you try and make it please ? it would be lovely to see you again ... I can make Deb drive down to pick you up :rolleyes:

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Tilly can you try and make it please ? it would be lovely to see you again ... I can make Deb drive down to pick you up :rolleyes:

Lmao she best leave now then :rolleyes::D

Will sooooooooooo try my best to get there, would be great to see you again i cant promise though, :(

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

So what's the plan for the weekend? Is it worth me risking the wrath of my OH by planning an extra weekend away, cos if Janet's making it a tee-total do as she usually does it just ain't worth the aggro.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

, cos if Janet's making it a tee-total do as she usually does

:o Surely your getting me mixed up with someone else lol

Seen as my house still needs decorating .. how about a painting party :rolleyes:

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Sorry I can't make it. What have you been doing all these months????

On second thoughts - don't answer that!:o

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

So what's the plan for the weekend? Is it worth me risking the wrath of my OH by planning an extra weekend away, cos if Janet's making it a tee-total do as she usually does it just ain't worth the aggro.

A tee-total weekend with this lot???

Is that even possible :confused:

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Sorry I can't make it. What have you been doing all these months????

On second thoughts - don't answer that!:o

LMAO you really don;t want to know :rolleyes:

A tee-total weekend with this lot???

Is that even possible :confused:

Oh that reminds me .. notetoself a full box of Vodka .. for SSL

doubts.

Oh that reminds me .. notetoself a full box of Vodka .. for SSL

And a fancy glass to pour it into please :p

OK, who forgot about little old me??

Like we could have a party with out you!!!!! :D

F&Q's... Read here

And a fancy glass to pour it into please :p

your coming to liverpool so a plastic cup will suffice

You're invited as long as your bloody camera stays home. :mad::p

Seen as I am always on best behaviour I have no objections to a camera :D

If BF calls in don't forget how much of a lady I am when I am out LMAO

doubts.

Bankfodder is supposed to call in? :shock:

He can if he wants .. just he already knows I'm a lady so you won't need to tell him :D

doubts.

Martin3030 is coming .. his internets off at the min so can't post

doubts.