18/19 July Liverpool

gizmo111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All the beds are now taken in mine but if anyone is interested there is a guest house very close to mine it looks really nice and clean from the outside but if anyone is interested in staying there I will go in and check the rooms out for them .

This friendly Bed & Breakfast has 16 family sized en suite rooms.

All rooms offer a high standard of accommodation, tea and coffee making facilities with a tv for your personal viewing.

The price of £25.00 per person per night is inclusive of full english breakfast.

We are located within two miles from the city centre, Anfield football club and Everton football club. Buses and taxis are frequent within walking distance.

We look forward to welcoming you. Group bookings are always very welcome!

You may have to book asap as Liverpool is capital of culture this year ( no smart a*se comments :p )so loads of visitors to the city this year.

If you prefer a hotel then let me know and I will look into prices for you

Here is the official tourism site on the page you will see the lake in Newsham Park that is very very close to where I live ( only pointing the picture out as someone asked me for one )

Also the most asked question I get from anyone coming to Liverpool is about the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour tour , so if anyone is interested the seats will have to be booked early ,I think it's £13 each for a 2 hour tour.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Bench no. 3, Platform 5, Lime Street...;)

...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

St Albans is Super Advance Reservations ONLY.

...Plenty of room on the Leeds Castle Suburban Shuttle though!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

I don't need a train timetable, I have my own speaking one at home. If memory serves (from when I occasionally pay attention to what he says), I don't have to pay for trains to L'pool anymore, so that could make it a cheap night out. And of course, MTM can then buy me all those drinks he won't be buying me in Canterbury. :razz:

...I don't have to pay for trains to L'pool anymore
Sure don't, especially if I'm working the days U are planing to travel!...:lol:

...MTM can then buy me all those drinks he won't be buying me in Canterbury.
Was ONLY going cos U was...:(

...:grin:

(Jules Winnfield)

OOooh, hark at the charmer. :razz:
Yeah...Figured it was YOUR round next!...:wink:

(Jules Winnfield)

What do you mean, all beds taken in your house now? I thought mine was automatically reserved! :shock:

Aww Sorry I forgot about you .. anyway that bench MTM is talking about in Lime Street is very comfy .. I've fell asleep on it many a time whilst p*ss*d :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

What do you mean, all beds taken in your house now? I thought mine was automatically reserved! :shock:

You soft cow of course you have a bed :rolleyes:

doubts.

...in Croydon!...:p

(Jules Winnfield)

Ahhh.... Nice to know you're as easy to wind up as ever. :-D

That reminds me, I still haven't received my birthday card. :razz:

I never got mine either on 19th :p . I sat by the door waiting for the postman thinking I just know Bookie won;t forget it :(

doubts.

...in Croydon!...:p

LMAO shhhhhhhhhh ..I wanted her to get here before she realised I meant that :D

doubts.

Things are looking up, Mr Bookie has checked trains timetables, it looks doable at little or no cost to me and without too many changes (me not good with trains :-().

So, free train, free accomodation, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast with glass of champagne, please, Jan, and MTM plying me with drinks? Gawd, I could even put up with Liverpool for that. :razz:

...free train
:lol: :lol: :lol:

...MTM plying me with drinks?
I may have to attend elsewhere on the chosen dates

...Possibly a wedding...probably work...8-)

(Jules Winnfield)

The FREE 'what' bit??...:lol:

(Jules Winnfield)

What's so funny about the free train bit? :-?

The FREE 'what' bit??...:lol:

I see this thread starting to fall into the same confusion as last years London thread, and still nearly 4 months to go - god knows where we will end up:p

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

...still nearly 4 months to go - god knows where we will end up
Ahem...St Albans on the 5th July??...:confused:

(...Another Thread started by gizmo111 btw...:rolleyes::p )

(Jules Winnfield)

Things are looking up, Mr Bookie has checked trains timetables, it looks doable at little or no cost to me and without too many changes (me not good with trains :-().

If you want I can travel up with you on trains, I'm used to them - after all my day job involves Tracks and Signals.... PM me if you want to organise something in this line.

So, free train, free accomodation, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast with glass of champagne, please, Jan, and MTM plying me with drinks? Gawd, I could even put up with Liverpool for that. :razz:

The puppets send their regards and look forward to another outing...

SG, i found this and couldn't resist sharing it with you...:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .