18/19 July Liverpool

gizmo111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear about the X-rated murder mystery weekend?

In the end, everybody did it!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Murder Mystery weekend...
Janet-M has invited U to her belated Hen Party!!!...:o

Btw...I vote for Janet-M...:p

...:grin:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Sounds like fun. :D Now if we could only chose who we can kill....:p

Sod it, you know me. Name firmly on the list!!!!!!

Never had a night out in Liverpool. There has to be a first time for everything. Will take a translator book with me. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Might make this one - my sister is a Forensic officer with the Met... she loves these cos when she goes she is usually the victim because of her day job.

Went through Liverpool on the coach on the way back from Prestatyn so I know I can get there fairly easily and cheaply.

Mmmmmm, I could murder a dish in Garlands....... ;) . Don't worry SSL, I speak fluent scouse.

Went through Liverpool on the coach on the way back from Prestatyn so I know I can get there fairly easily and cheaply

I hope them egg sarnies didn't make the coach too windy!!!

I have now heard you "fluent scouse" Thai. :eek: No worries then. :rolleyes:

Seriously SG, you cant go to a meet and NOT bring the guys with you!!

Have you got a 30" Johny yet??? :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I have now heard you "fluent scouse" Thai. :eek: No worries then. :rolleyes:

Seriously SG, you cant go to a meet and NOT bring the guys with you!!

Oh yes she can :rolleyes: only teasing SG

Have you got a 30" Johny yet??? :D

Awwwwww you want a new friend to play with :lol::lol:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

I'm only repeating what i was told. SG had told me her 15" Johny wasn't big enough and she was out looking for a 30" one. :D

I cant wait to see it. I have never seen one before. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Well i certainly haven't seen one,the 15" was bad enough it gave me nightmares for a month:o:p you are most welcome to the 30":D

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

But the main thing is the puppets come on the meet, as i think you should all be able to see and experience the show. ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Yes i totally agree with you ssl :p you have to see it for yourselves deffo

not to be missed.

So who is coming then :D

A-Z Index

Nooooo you can't leave out suzie Q and ssl:rolleyes: and the voddy drinking rabbit:oand

me of course:grin:

A-Z Index

Nooooo you can't leave out suzie Q and ssl:rolleyes: and the voddy drinking rabbit:oand

me of course:grin:

I feel there are some attachment issues here, maybe Jonny would benefit from a visit to here Relationships generally - Consumer Health Forums

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

15 inch Johnnie and Suzi Q were out last night, and sang at a karaoke.... Johnnie's 'dad' is the same size as Suzi Q (21 inches, not 30) and will be arriving before the meet, (I have to wait for the stock to come from China where they are made).

I'm looking forward to this meeting, I can't manage the Canterbury one as I have another do that weekend but this is plenty of notice.

I can make this meet :D

Mmmmmm, I could murder a dish in Garlands....... .
Food or nightcap :rolleyes:

I will translate scouse for you SSL .. but can someone translate what your saying after all your voddy lol

if someones bringing 15" jonnies I wanna meet them :eek:

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

I can make this meet :D

Food or nightcap :rolleyes:

I will translate scouse for you SSL .. but can someone translate what your saying after all your voddy lol

if someones bringing 15" jonnies I wanna meet them :eek:

I don't know what to say:p

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

You know we make perfect sense after a few voddies. :D

This one is gonna be brill. And as far as i know, you will get the chance to see a 15" Johnie, and if your lucky, it will sing to you!!!! :eek:

F&Q's... Read here

You know we make perfect sense after a few voddies. :D

This one is gonna be brill. And as far as i know, you will get the chance to see a 15" Johnie, and if your lucky, it will sing to you!!!! :eek:

Can we choose the track?

...if someones bringing 15" jonnies I wanna meet them
Can we choose the track?
Errrm...

Johnny Come Home - Fine Young Canibals

...:grin:

• Haha 1

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)