18/19 July Liverpool

gizmo111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nice one SSL! I couldn't remember who sang i originally, but the puppet on there was actually a marionette, (they have strings and mine don't.

However I'm hoping that Nellie will have some more Vodka on Saturday as the bar we have our party in is famous for vodka cocktails.... and hopefully I will head in the right direction on the underground going home afterwards!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The puppets send their regards and look forward to another outing...
Reminds me of a groovy tune recently Posted on a Thread in the Consumer Health Forum...:o

...'Million Love Songs...'

...:grin:

This Post was blatantly sponsored by the Consumer Health Forum.

...For those Posts which U would rather do 'anonymously'...:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Try this ... not a song but something yummy.

one....Buy Milk Chocolate Gifts at Hotel Chocolat

btw the bone marrow transfer session has been cancelled as they've found somebody more compatible than me, I was only 85% but they now have a 95% person....

However the party on Saturday is still on and I will definately do 'They're coming to take me away...' I've been after that for ages!

For the more disconcerning peeps amongst U

...HERE is a link for those who require a 'warm up' just prior to the Liverpool Meet...;)

...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

Guest louis wu
Try this ... not a song but something yummy.

one....Buy Milk Chocolate Gifts at Hotel Chocolat

Is that a hotel/shop in Liverpool SG?

Chocolate Stores - Chocolate Gifts in store at Hotel Chocolat

There's no shop in Liverpool, but there are a few dotted all over the place.

Has anyone even started talking about venue's etc. I've never been to a Cag do, but this one's on my doorstep and if work permits I'm hoping to come along.

louis

...Has anyone even started talking about venue's etc.
Here is a Map to a popular + much talked about venue lw!...;)

...:D

(Jules Winnfield)

Seeing the donkey over chickadees display from Caro at Manchester, I can quite believe that. :lol:

Wha' d'I do?:confused:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oh THAT bruise that I got as I tried to get in the door before the alarm woke the whole street (and failed).

And talking of who was THAT drunk, pot - kettle - black -!:D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Right, time to get this party re-started, methinks. :-D

Think of it as my retirement party, should anyone need an excuse!!!

Janet's home is going for the post-apocalyptic look, I understand, but who cares?

In Father Jack's words: "Drink! Girls! Feck!" :-D

LMAO my house is like a bomb's hit it as I still aint finished the work but all welcome :D

Edited by Janet-M
edited as what I posted makes me just as bad as them

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

well ALMOST all welcome , the ones that aint already know who they are :p

:(

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

LOL Don't even try going for the sympathy vote Barra ...

you know full well you will do an appearance

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

To be honest I'd completely forgot about this, nobody's posted since April. Not sure what I'm doing.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.