Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Furthermore, they can't just come and take the car (if you have paid more than a third of the balance) so don't let them...if they say they have a court order laugh you would have been notified of any impending action. My genuine advice to mate would just be to send the account in dispute letter in. Find the one on here about 10 pages back...

Then sit back relax and float down stream...i'll wager your case is the same as 90% of others on here...re the secret comission issue...

Well my battle is another ongoing one...

I had the bully boys round in March, somehow managing to get through Secure Door Entry System, I did my harrassement letter and told them If I ever saw them again on Private Property I would take photographs of them!! and believe me I will !!

Yep its the secret commission matter..Direct Group said Welcome, Welcome Said Carcraft...be interesting to see what Carcraft say as they have a SAR request being fired at them!!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my battle is another ongoing one...

I had the bully boys round in March, somehow managing to get through Secure Door Entry System, I did my harrassement letter and told them If I ever saw them again on Private Property I would take photographs of them!! and believe me I will !!

Yep its the secret commission matter..Direct Group said Welcome, Welcome Said Carcraft...be interesting to see what Carcraft say as they have a SAR request being fired at them!!

What happened with making a claim from the PPI.......(sometimes it happens)

How much have you paid? I believe they can take the car if you have paid less than a third If you have paid more then they will need a CO

What happened with making a claim from the PPI.......(sometimes it happens)

How much have you paid? I believe they can take the car if you have paid less than a third If you have paid more then they will need a CO

I was on contract work, so never qualified!:confused:

The car I have paid well over a 1/3rd for it

evening all, busy tonight lol!

At the moment I am picking a fight with Lewis Group and Howard Cohen Solicitors...am doing my utmost to pee them off :D

Had an e-mail from Howard Cohen, then after 4 weeks of constantly asking, I received an e-mail from the Lewis Group, the same person who e-mailed me from cohens? How thick to they think we are?

Lewis Group actually refusing to lodge my formal complaint about them or send me their complaints procedure! We'll see about that, I am gonna HOUND them now hehe

As for an announcement...the champers I danced a jig round the kitchen with once before when I thought they had sunk is now back out chilling, cannot wait to see them crumble :D:D:D

Post, Andie, everyone, I hope their demise is spread very publicly over a few days, let you savour it :p

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Been away for a while and things seem to be moving forward again.

Dipply, I'm having problems with Cohen as well. Am I right in thinking that in order for Welcome to pass my account to Lewis, they need to send me a Notice of Assignment?

hi everyone iv got loan with welcome and am currently waiting for fos to sort ppi been a year now hopefully not much longer , my question is have they ad to pay quite alot back and also my final agreement with welcome is actually not dated or signed by a member of staff does this put my agreement into question and will the fos deal with this at the same time . is there a way to get help paying back and stopping the excess interest if the loan agreement is invalid will thefos spot this sorry if i don,t make sense:confused:

Been away for a while and things seem to be moving forward again.

Dipply, I'm having problems with Cohen as well. Am I right in thinking that in order for Welcome to pass my account to Lewis, they need to send me a Notice of Assignment?

Unsure, I think if they are only collecting on behalf of WF, ie not bought the debt then no, but am checking that for myself also...but WF should have informed you they were passing the account on (didn't tell me either lol)

If you would like their general e-mail addresses to bombard them, just leme know, judging by the sniffy responses I got they really don't like that :)

Have Cohens done the whole 'we are preparing court papers' malarkey?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

dipply please can i share your champs i seam to have drunk all mine earlier whilst i was waiting :lol:

lol, of course.If Welcome go under the first round is on me :D

I've had a special bottle sitting for years now and this occasion is well worth popping it for!

Dipply

Dipply75

hi, i'm new to posting on this forum. could anyone advise me please? my wife and i took out a joint secured loan with wf(our house is in my name) and then a new loan to pay the first off and give us more money etc. a few things seem like they may be dodgey about our loan agreement to me; on the second loan the wf agent signed as the witness, they said we had to take ppi etc to get the loan, even though my wife and i work as agency workers(and then they only put it in my wifes name), i did not sign a from saying that they could put a charge on our property and we have not recieved a letter from wf to say that they have, or a letter from the land registry saying that a charge has been put on our property.

do you think that any or all of these things would make our loan unenforceable?

and do you think that we have a case to reclaim ppi?

advice would be appreciated

regards, lawrence

8 guests

i know ime famouse but the guests do increase when ever i start posting

welcome

i know all your dirty secrets

so does the fsa, fos,oft and the seriouse fraud squad

ive seen to that with the evidence

so you thought changing the accounts into progressive financial services from welcome would hide it did you

think again

Love it :lol:

RNS Number : 6658V Cattles PLC 15 July 2009

15 July 2009

Cattles plc

Extension of Bank Facility

Cattles plc (the Company) is pleased to announce that all of the lenders under its £500 million syndicated banking facility have agreed to extend the facility maturity from 14 July 2009 to 31 December 2009.

In addition, the Company has entered into further agreements and facility amendments with all its bank lenders and USPP noteholders with an aim towards immediately stabilising the financial position of Welcome Financial Services Limited (WFSL) and the Company's other subsidiaries (the Group) pursuant to discussions around a wider restructuring of the Group.

The Company and WFSL remain in discussions with all their financial creditors with a view to achieving a formal standstill agreement.

ENQUIRIES

Margaret Young, Executive Chairman, Cattles plc

Geoffrey Pelham-Lane/Paul Marriott, Financial Dynamics

Tel: 020 7269 7252

---------------------------------------

This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

END

MSCQZLFFKDBLBBD

Don't be distracted. Their lenders have obviously not got back the money they were hoping for. Press ahead with claims and don't allow Welcome any breathing space. Stick to your deadlines and not welcome's.

About Right im afraid........

a repreve till Dec 2009.....this gives them time to carve out all the assets

and dump all the debt (PPI Ect) through the liquidation of welcome.

but also structuring a "Tax Loss" (Tax Break) to the creditors

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But that's Business....

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

About Right im afraid........

a repreve till Dec 2009.....this gives them time to carve out all the assets

and dump all the debt (PPI Ect) through the liquidation of welcome.

but also structuring a "Tax Loss" (Tax Break) to the creditors

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But that's Business....

Well the asset bit shouldnt take long (they havent got any) like Post said Welcome/Cattles are damaged goods, The FSA is aware, The Serious Fraud squad, The OFT this IMO is mearly a stay of execution

The fight goes on........

Ahoy Ahoy!

Welcome have been making violent love to my credit rating for 4ish years now, after reading on here about reclaiming PPI, I sent the letter that has this in it...

I purchased the above policy from you in March 2005 but now believe that I was mis-sold this policy for the following reasons:

This is due to the fact that I was not given the correct information when the policy was sold to me, as

• Your salesperson implied that taking out the policy would assist my credit application.

• Your salesperson was very pushy in selling me the policy so that I felt I could not say no.

• Your salesperson did not tell me that the policy was optional

• Your salesperson stated that taking out the policy was essential for me to get the associated credit even though I informed them that I already had alternative insurance cover.

• I am concerned the sales assistant that sold me the policy has no financial background and the policy was not sold in my best interests

I have copies of my agreement etc, so I didnt request the SAR, is this right? its been 23 days (not that I'm counting :)). If I put the account into dispute, what does this do? and how do I do it?

Keep up the good work with 'Operation Welcome' :)

this is not a set back

just a stay of execution, its only six months

the prob was there is an election comming up, a local labour authority pension fund is tied up in cattles

not saying any political pressure but,

WHAT THIS WILL MEAN IS AN EXPLOSION IN LITIGATION FROM

H COHEN

LEWIS

CL FINANCE

THERE WILL BE FRANTIC EFFORTS TO GET COURT JUDGEMENTS TO RAISE THE ACCOUNTS LEVEL

I AGREE BECK

A VERY LARGE CARVE UP IS NOW GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE END OF DECEMBER

NOT LONG TO GO

this is not a set back

just a stay of execution, its only six months

the prob was there is an election comming up, a local labour authority pension fund is tied up in cattles

not saying any political pressure but,

WHAT THIS WILL MEAN IS AN EXPLOSION IN LITIGATION FROM

H COHEN

LEWIS

CL FINANCE

THERE WILL BE FRANTIC EFFORTS TO GET COURT JUDGEMENTS TO RAISE THE ACCOUNTS LEVEL

I AGREE BECK

A VERY LARGE CARVE UP IS NOW GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE END OF DECEMBER

NOT LONG TO GO

I am i right in saying that the assets side of things is very minimal, surely apart from some property etc theres not a lot that can be sold on to reduce the "debt" ?

Like you say its a stay of execution !

Cattles Have No Assetts

Even The Buildings Are Leased

The Shares Are Worthless

The Only Way To Raise The Bank Balance Is To Get There Puppet H Cohen To Start Court Claims.

I Think We Can Tie These Claims Up For Six Months With Cpr Requests, Great Defence, Etc

After All

Cohen Never Replies To Cpr And Its Then Claim Withdrawn

which local labour party pension fund !!!!!!!!!!!

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Barclays Plc 94,062,121 £6,471,474

Standard Life 71,935,274 £4,949,147

UBS Global Asset Management - Traditional 35,517,746 £2,443,621

Standard Life Investment Limited 24,073,008 £1,656,223

Lloyds TSB Group 17,882,900 £1,230,344

Tameside MBC re Greater Manchester Pension Fund 17,554,654 £1,207,760

FMR Corp 17,000,000 £1,169,600

Scottish Widows Investment Partnership Ltd 16,112,063 £1,108,510

F&C Asset Management PLC 15,993,301 £1,100,339

Morley Fund Management Ltd 9,904,957 £681,461

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks