Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

all you people who have letters from the fos saying they have upheld your complaint, thats nothing new, the fos uphold all complaints against welcome.

now what should happen is that you get a new agreement minus the ppi element, then you minus your payments and an interest adjustment.

you sign and happy ever after.

THIS IS WELCOME WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

what they will try and do is take off the ppi element from the loan, thats it.

so you are still stuffed with interest payments allready made.

any new agreement say to welcome

IME TAKING IT HOME FOR FEW DAYS TO GO OVER THEN I WILL RETURN TO THE OFFICE AND SIGN.

ONCE YOU HAVE SIGNED THE NEW AGREEMENT, WELCOME HAVE YOU

ALLWAYS COME BACK TO THE FORUM AND ASK ADVICE

never never resign with welcome, allways sit back and consider,

HOW IS WELCOME CONNING ME THIS TIME

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi post ggi

sending you some more info, i have my full hire purchase loan statement i think i can prove where the extra £200 has gone remember my account at 13,440 but all of a sudden it was at 13,640 on the agreement... Welcome £200 up right...

WRONG

when i actually looked at the agreement they are charging me 13,440 so where has the £200 gone

FEE DISBURSEMENT (AKA BROKERS COMMISSION PAYMENTS)... at £195.00

I'll post 2 secs

Edited by welcome finance warrior

Hi post ggi

sending you some more info, i have my full hire purchase loan statement i think i can prove where the extra £200 has gone remember my account at 13,440 but all of a sudden it was at 13,640 on the agreement... Welcome £200 up right...

WRONG

when i actually looked at the agreement they are charging me 13,440 so where has the £200 gone

FEE DISBURSEMENT... at £195.00

I'll post 2 secs

Hi post here is the link what do you reckon

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/welcomefinancewarrior/welscumagreementcopy.jpg

my local branch were more than happy to hand it over when i walked in and said i am prepared to make a settlement

MUPPETTS

plus look at the random ad hoc fee...

has this been rolled onto the balance and subject to interest...

Is that allowed:D

isn't a fee a fee and not subject to interest, furthermore nobody ever discussed with me an ad hoc fee...

...oooopppss how silly of me, what a silly billy nobody told me about insurances either...

Oh well

Can some one please give me some advice on how to proceed...

I would very much enjoy hitting them hard and fast with maximum impact in terms of financial damage and reputation (whats left of it)

Please advise

Mind you

I'm starting to worry now because the acceptance fee on my actual agreement is £195.00

and the "fee disbersmemnt" on the High puchase statement is at £195.00 could they arge that i had written notification by virtue of the fact that it is on the agreement or is the accpetance fee on the credit agreement something else

My current position (thanks to you post and the forum as a whole)

SAR'd every M.F:D (garage, wf, nu, dg)

CCA requested WF

Have v.T the agreement but they say i still have to pay £1700 for outstanding insurances (originally) since my SAR request this has strangey dropped down to around £1000. I cancelled my DD and put the account into dispute. (cheeck barsturads then said thewy would default me for the insurances i didnt know about and had to keep the agreement open...i haven't:D

Went to hand the car over but have knocked back the garage that was coming to collect it after he guarenteed that RAC would not inspect car at auction (they dont come out now to the home) but when i phoned welcome they said it gets examined at auction...yea right...screw that)

went to see the car garage and after some few heated exchanges i think i might be able to get them to play ball re the commission issue, will be able to confirm this monday when

"the boss is back off his holiday"

...but honestly i expect the run around...

Can i nail them in court is my big question

The Commission Payments Are A Welcome Maze

They Have Been Very Clever In Hiding It In The Figures

Ill Ssend You A Full Break Down Tonight By Pm For Obviouse Reasons

This Will Be Quite Easy To Challange,

I Can Accept An Honest Mistake But I See It To Often On These Agreements

Postggj,

Will Welcome have to accept rewriting the loan minus what payments have been made and the ppi. Will charges be refunded?

ps Did you get a chance look at my agreements and latest statement. Am I right in thinking that because the loan amount on the contract doesn't have £75 acceptance fee on it but the £75 is added to the balance thus accruing interest. Does this make the agreement invalid.

Hi Guys,

I really am getting to the end of my tether with this bunch of [edit].

Some smoothie left a message for me to call him today.

THEY NEVER ANSWER MY LETTERS so I am going to put all my correspondence in the hands of the CAB as all these so called financial organisations such as the FSA and Financial Ombudsman are rubbish.

I am so glad that I have everything in writing.

Voda

Edited by steven4064
potentially libellous comment removed

hi violet im no expert in this, dont let them restructure your loan if the ppi is incorrect the whole agreement is loo roll, wait until someone else like postggj comes along to give you advice on this tho, seems to be quiet at the mo in here

BUT if you do don't forget to add contractual compound interest (in the same way they do) to ALL of the PPI payments + interest you have made when you shouldn't In other-words capital & interest paid + further contractual compound interest on top

Remember they have deprived you of that money in much the same way as the banks have with their penalty charges AND whereas the banks are arguing entitlement Welcome can't do the same. There is NO right for them to profit from mis selling AND you can use the same method to calculate it as we have for bank charges ............Should come to a tidy sum;)

Edited by JonCris

My apologies Steven,

You are right, of course.

But like many of us, the stress that this organisation has caused me is actually making me ill.

I hope that the Citizens Advice Bureau tells me what action I can take ( In Court, if needs be ) against WF.

All my other creditors have played fairly and behaved totally responsibly.

What makes Welscum so important that they do not feel they have to act in a decent manner.

Voda

Hi Guys,

I really am getting to the end of my tether with this bunch of [edit].

Some smoothie left a message for me to call him today.

THEY NEVER ANSWER MY LETTERS so I am going to put all my correspondence in the hands of the CAB as all these so called financial organisations such as the FSA and Financial Ombudsman are rubbish.

I am so glad that I have everything in writing.

Voda

Indeed Steven.

Again my apologies.

Take care and thanks all you guys for this awesome forum ....:)

Voda

We appreciate the stress they cause but we don't want them suing CAG - that would just make it worse

WFW you have wisely removed your name and address from the agreement but left the vehicle registration number showing - it might be wise to remove that too - I have removed the link in the meantime

thanks ste,

nice too know the forums protects its members from the enemy...

your ok leaving it out post ggi has all the info now

cheers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks