'Urban Fox' {Squarebob} v A&L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Aaaaahhhhh, if i remember ol' squarebob wanted to be the full monty..spongebobsquarepants....but his namesake was already taken so he had to settle for sqarebob..if he pops up he can confirm or deny??

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allo Ladies,

My Name is Inspector Mange Tout, and I ave bin askeed to asume ze position of honored gest on thees programm wile ze onourabel 'Squarebob' recovers is madness in ospital in Algiers. I am in contact with Monseur Bob, and if zere are any kwestions you desire, I, Inspector Mange Tout, will try mi vest to anzer zem.

I will only zay zis wunce. Monseur Spongbobsquarepants is an 'Agent Provocateur' for ze enemy and must not be trusted!

Your Frend

Mange Tout (Inspector)

Petit France.

fox news flash

shocks in store :o

monsieur square-de-le-bob

was recently

secretly married to

miss fluffy the cat

he was under the influence

of a hazy substance

whilst out in tangiers

bumpy dog was best man

the trip to the theatre

was in fact

a hazy trip to the church

they skipped down the aisle

with nat king cole

ringing in their 'shell-likes'

Roll on ..........

those lazy crazy hazy days of summer

fluffy's father monsieur chat noir

was so incensed when he heard

he locked the criminal

clean away

and threw away the key.

mr.milko apparently

witnessed the debacle

of a crazed

dehydrated sponge

when delivering a

pint of juniper juice

the following morning

and contacted

monsieur pomme-de-terre

without further

adieu

we'll let you have the latest on this story as it unfolds folks.

stay tuned to foxnews

Zank heeven for leetle Bobs

For leetle bobs get bigger every day

Zank heeven for leetle bobs

they blow up in ze most deelightfull way

those leetle eyes zo helpfull and decieving

one day weel send you crashing through ze ceiling

Thank heeven for little bobs

zank hevvn for his gall

no matter vot no matter ven

for with out heem vot would cag ladies doo????:rolleyes:

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

foxnewsflash

It has now been

exclusively revealed

that

bumpy dog

was in fact

trumpy dog

hence the

disorientating haze

that square-bob

complained of !

you heard it here first folks, tune in to foxnews

Alors Mesdames all is not as it at first seemed, I will let Inspector Sally Ann carry on this massage.

This morning Chief Inspector Rupert Bear accompanied by Inspector Sally Ann arrived to interview the victim found in the back room of 'Le Chat Noir'. They were accompanied by Miss 'Fifi Lamour' and her seven children, who upon seeing the victim, fainted. When Miss Lamour had recovered, she told Inspector Petit Pois, that the victim was, (to use her words), "Er missing Usband, ... he went away to sea one day and nezzer returne d". She was left alone to bring up her seven young children, but has said she forgives him and wants him to return to Paris with her and the children. Inspector Rupert Bear stated that the victim was also wanted by Scotland Yard on suspicion of stealing a painting from the Loove Museum. The famous painting was called the 'Fallen Madonna Wiz Ze Big Boobies'. This painting until recently was thought to be in Germany, but was recently found in a back room of the Loo. Police forces nationwide have been told to look out for this valuble masterpiece. Also thought to be connected with this mystery is a man of many faces, when last seen he travelled under the name of Monsewer Reynard.

Inspector Sally Ann said that the victim was also wanted by her organisation as the victim had been responsible for an increase in the numbers of fallen women.

There will be an update this evening as we are awaiting the arrival of Inspector Klaus Skratchit from the West German police.

Inspector Sally Ann.

Algiers. 24.7.07.

Algiers 24.7.07.

From ze pen of ze local co cor corr corre corres, 'Merde' from your reporter of ze local papier.

Inspector Klaus Skratchit accompanied by Sergeant Bratwurst arrived from Amburg Zis (pardon) this afternooon. On the plane was 'Herr Flik' a retired member of the German Armed Forces oo (pardon) who stated that the missing painting. ' The Fallen Madonna Wiz Ze Big Boobies' belonged to him. They were later joined by Frau Helga Scnitzel of the West German Fraud Squad.

They ave (pardon), have been with the victim Squarebob at his secret location all day. The National press and locals have been waiting outside the secret location and opefully (pardon), Hopefully, we will have furzer (pardon), further news later on zis (pardon), this evenings.

Piere Blanc reporter extrordinaire.

Harry Slyme. New York Times. Algiers 8.30pm. 24.7.07.

A few days ago an unknown innocent victim was found in a waterfront cafe in Algiers.

Now the word on everyone's lips is, "Who is Squarebob"?

Art Thief? Bigamist? International Criminal Mastermiind? Or is he really just a poor victim of circumstances.

Earlier on, a white van pulled into the courtyard of the secret location. The crowds here have grown silent, we are all waiting for the next chapter to begin.

I shall now move to a better position and continue my report from another location.

Harry

white van, is he gonna be kidnapped..again...is he coming home??

If there was english paps there we would know