style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I hope you're well, I have had a few letters from adidas claiming I owe £600.

I received them l12 months ago 

I have received some recently,

I have seen some people being taken to court over this.

What has happened to the cases that went to small claims?

I have everything to dispel this as well as evidence 

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?q=dwf letter&quick=1&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_and_or=and

Also, you could try telling everyone the story because we aren't very good at guessing games on this forum

I returned some items last year and as far as I was concerned everything was fine,

I received confirmation that it was received and my refund was processed as per their terms and conditions.

I have now been receiving these letters for the past year which I have been ignoring as I initially thought it was a scam as it doesn't even specify any items just a figure .

after doing some research I can see many people have gotten similar letters and some are being taken to court just though I'd come on here to see what the general consensus is on this and what has happened to anyone who has had a MoneyClaim against them.

Although I am not worried at all if they try to pursue a MoneyClaim as it's laughable and I have all the evidence if it gets there

the letter are from DWF scammers not adidas 

as long as you have not moved since your dealings with them. you are safe to sit on your hands until/unless you ever get a letter of claim.

20+ adidas threads here to read.

use our search top right.

dx

• I agree 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

From reading various posts on here its looking real bad for DWF.

Adidas themselves haven't even attempted to make any contact, this has been escalated to DWF directly for whatever reason.

The order was so long ago i had to look back through emails to find proof of the return just in case.

They haven't even mentioned any items just a figure and the letter even says "do not contact our client" which is laughable.

But i saw 2 money claims on here which was shocking,

how they think they can win any case is ridiculous.

But thanks for the confirmation, I will just wait

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

its a corporate sign up to dwf and the services they provide.

don't be mistaken here, adidas might not know, the extent, or actually what dwf are doing, but they most certainly CANNOT, as the claims here witness, be the claimant on a court case, adidas are .

it could well be an exercise in seeing what mugs cough up with simple threat-o-grams and give them free money when there is not legal reason too, and the court claims could just be testers to see how they go. 

sadly most people wrongly wet themselves when they get a court claim, just like the ones from dca's on debts they bought, and cough up blindly. but i very much doubt with evidence of returns adidas will win. sadly people go quiet and dont tell us they won or the claim was discontinued. rather selfish really. 

its a numbers game but i bet it profitable and 99% of the money dwf get from people that ring them up goes straight in their pocket and straight down the pub. just like the retail loss scam letter dwf and RLP send out.

dx

• I agree 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

just type no need to keep hitting quote.

its not money related for adidas they couldn't careless over few £10k at best. its just a corporate scheme someone playing golf with a dwf rep agreed too.

dx

• I agree 1

and they