JW 'v' HSBC ***SETTLED IN FULL***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I tried to print off the list of settled claims but unfortunately it won't print very well and you can hardly read it.

I sent to the court draft directions already and was told that the judge won't even consider it until the hearing. Do I still need to do one for my bundle?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just this morning pm'd garyh about the problem - let's see what he comes up with.

i suppose if push came to shove - you could type out the hsbc settled cases - (don't let auburng.e. do it for you - we will all be in trouble! lol)

JW - I didn't have a list of settled claims... I also didn't send my unrequired bundle to the court either, i had banked (!) on them paying up beforehand.

My wonga reached my account sometime between 10pm and midnight on Friday - the day they would have received my signed letter back...

Good luck with the bundle. Get it off asap and then wait the long long long 3 days until you get your dough...

lou

Bundle's away. Let's hope for them to settle soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Lets hope so. I just hope the postal strike doesn't interfere too much.

It would be nice if an offer came in before next Tuesday as it is my birthday on that day and I could do with some good news.

I have just checked the Royal Mail website and my bundle was delivered today. Lets just hope that they offer sooooon.

this is a repeat of maaganov's two weeks ago - mail strike - i think they rang him with an offer or was it an email. did you include telephone number and email addy? anyway - offer by monday - i'm sure!

No I didn't include my phone number on the letter I sent with the bundle. shall I ring them or e-mail them and politley ask whether they have received my bundle (even though I know that they have) and give them my number just incase.

Thanks Pete, e-mail sent, hopefully I will get a call on Monday. Fingers crossed. :)

Hi, I'm hoping that 'Lateralus' member will read this, and give me some reassuring comments maybe! as had some advice from Lateralus a while back.

Anyway, i wanted to let other people see the stage i'm at now with HSBC and welcome your comments/advice too.

I sent off 'Directions for Draft Order' to the court, and recently received 'Notice of Small Claim' with a confirmed Court date on 12th October. It also states that only 15 minutes has been allowed.... (not very long is it!)

Enclosed with this was the order that i had sent drafted to them.(so they have done what i asked) However, It also states that "the Claim shall be listed for hearing on the first open date 56 days after the date of this order in a bulk list with a time estimate of 15 minutes.!!!!!

I dont exactly know what this means, do i need to take my court bundle etc., if i need to attend, and what does "first open date 56 days after the date of the order" mean?

Thankyou.

Hi, I'm hoping that 'Lateralus' member will read this, and give me some reassuring comments maybe! as had some advice from Lateralus a while back.

Anyway, i wanted to let other people see the stage i'm at now with HSBC and welcome your comments/advice too.

I sent off 'Directions for Draft Order' to the court, and recently received 'Notice of Small Claim' with a confirmed Court date on 12th October. It also states that only 15 minutes has been allowed.... (not very long is it!)

Enclosed with this was the order that i had sent drafted to them.(so they have done what i asked) However, It also states that "the Claim shall be listed for hearing on the first open date 56 days after the date of this order in a bulk list with a time estimate of 15 minutes.!!!!!

I dont exactly know what this means, do i need to take my court bundle etc., if i need to attend, and what does "first open date 56 days after the date of the order" mean?

Thankyou.

Have they indicated that you have to send any details within 14/21 days, then DG within 14/21 days after your submission. ?

They only allocate 15 mins as thats all it takes to work out that DG arent coming, talk about the weather and then strike the defence out LOL

will see if latties about for you

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

i'm about - but i'm clueless - this is the first one of these i've seen -

if they've included the draft order - does it say anywhere that it has been made a direction. you may have to ring the court on monday and ask for a clarification. if the court hasn't ordered the draft direction then you have only the court date to look forward to, 56 days being 8 weeks - and 8 weeks back from 12 oct is 17 aug. or 8 weeks from a few days back would be end of august - so - really i'm not getting what it means at all.

let's hope someone bit more experienced comes along - i'll see who's around.

Celicaman has it spot on.

Follow the directions you have mentioned and, if the bank follow theirs, you can expect an unhappy, busy Judge to see plenty of cases on one day, since he/she is very much aware that the bank has no real intention of defending.

This is 'court speak' for "stop wasting my bloomin' time" - at the banks, not you!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Have they indicated that you have to send any details within 14/21 days, then DG within 14/21 days after your submission. ?

Hello, thankyou for your response.

Yes... is the answer to the above question. I had the date of the order dated 3rd July.

I had sent a Draft order to the court for direction which was ordered, and this is what they have told me to do within 21 days... It looks to be the full bundle... statements, evidence List of charges, copies of decided cases etc.,

Ive just had another thought about this 56 day bit, maybe the 12th october is the first available day after the 56 day(8 week) date. It confused me cos, they referred to it as the 'claim hearing'

thankyou.

yes, if they have ordered the draft direction then it is the full court bundle - and we asked for 14 days but they have given you 21 - so get it done - send a full copy to dg along with a little letter saying the judge ordered the draft direction and send another copy of it with your bundle telling them that you look forward to receiving theirs but should they like to offer you a full refund - you would be happy to receive their offer - use the nudge letter ideas if you need help - post 1 of both the aq threads in my signature and for the court bundle - there is a link to a thread that may help you with that too.

and thanks jonni2 for the quick response!

maybe you could let jo have her thread back and post on yours - we'll watch for it -if you have any more questions.

• Haha 1

Nothing in the post today......No phonecall....:( .

Hopefully tomorrow then....:)

It's not me.....It's them...:(