JW 'v' HSBC ***SETTLED IN FULL***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you will get an offer by friday lou :)

pete

Pete - i want to kiss you!!! :p

Offer came in today. I am forcibly trying to restrain myself from getting in the car here in Southampton and driving to Birmingham to deliver my signed offer.

Last offer paid out within 3 days, let's hope this one will do the same.

Thanks as usual to everyone for their positive and realistic advice.

Lou

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete - i want to kiss you!!! :p

Offer came in today. I am forcibly trying to restrain myself from getting in the car here in Southampton and driving to Birmingham to deliver my signed offer.

Last offer paid out within 3 days, let's hope this one will do the same.

Thanks as usual to everyone for their positive and realistic advice.

Lou

I emailed my acceptance to Rachel yesterday and was paid into account, YESTERDAY......

Now thats fast, sending hard copy as well

Celicaman

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Way to go CM. Congratulations on your win.

Regarding my case (by the way this is actually jowalshy, I created a new account because I couldn't log in one day). I am currently putting together a basic mini-bundle ready to send off to DG on Monday. I think that I have most of what I need but would appreciate any advice on what to put in the letter to DG.

Bump....anyone good at letters????

JW - i ended up sending the whole bundle as I had all the tedious stuff from a previous claim. still took all day putting it together though. Have a look at my post of a couple of days ago - it details the letter i sent with it.

And it workd - offer came today, they must have sent it the day they received my bundle. Have just posted signed acceptance.

CM - didn't know I could have emailed our Rachel. Anyway, all done now...

Good luck JW

• Haha 1

thanks louloujs, I will have a read of your thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Here we go:

I ended up doing the whole thing because I already had most of the dox from my other HSBC claim.

My letter went along the lines of:

I refer to our hearing in this matter which is scheduled for ...at ... County Court.

Although this matter is listed for further directions and preliminary hearing and a court bundle is not required at this stage, I am enclosing a bundle which contains all the information and evidence that I will be calling upon at this and any future hearing.

I understand that you have failed to comply with the Notice dated 14th May whereupon you were requested to file and service full details of the costs of each and every one of the charges levied.

That last paragraph was an optional extra that i stumbled on when I read the court order properly...

Thanks again. I have just bought a ton of paper and spare printer ink cartridges ready for the print off.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies.html?highlight=court+bundle+for+dummies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

It's such a pain - a productive pain tho - and it took all day...

Now I just want to get that money in so I'm trying to phone DG to put pressure on. I only have the lovely Rachel Tomlinson's no and 0121 455 2753 - anyone have anything else?

Wasn't there an email address?...

Here are the e-mail address's I used:-

Useful Contacts;

Rachel Tomlinson 0121 455 2701 racheltomlinson@hsbc.com

Debbie Daubney 0121 455 2111 debbiedaubney@hsbc.com

Kate Eaves 0121 455 2196 kateeaves@hsbc.com

Alan Burden 0121 455 2206 alanburden@hsbc.com

I used Kate Eaves one and got a reply.

• Haha 1

I have now just about finished printing off my bundle. So far I have got:-

Satement of Evidence - adjusted to suit my claim

Correspondance from me to them

Correspondace from them to me

Copy statements together with print off from HSBC site as to what the charges are for.

Up to date schedule of my charges with 8% interest column

Relevant Case Law Summary

Early Day Motion from Parliament

Dunlop v New Garage

UTCCR 1999

UCTA 1977

SOGA 1982

T&C's old and new

OFT Summary

BBC Commission Conclusion

Petere McNamara transcript

Is there anything else I need.

I do have a copy of the Australian Defualt charges report by Nicole Rich, but it is very very long. Shall I also include this?

I am also a bit concerned about what zhanzhibar said about them paying off her loan with the money. I too have a loan with HSBC and I do not want my money to go to pay it off.

Bundle looks great. You have more than I did and I won. As for the australian thing it is up to you. I didn't have it.

As lat has just posted on another thread, if you are in arreas with the loan I think they can do that. If you are up to date with it then you should be ok.

My poor printer was making very strange noises towards the end and I still have to do another copy for myself. Ooooooooh the poor trees. I think that I might give my printer a chance to recoup a bit before I do my copy.

Thanks for your reply freaky. Luckily I am up to date with the loan repayments so hopefully they won't reapy it with the money I will hopefully get back. Also I think that I might give the Australian part a miss as I only have a prelim hearing and not been asked to produce anything for it.

Do I need to send a copy of the bundle to the courts aswell or shall I just do one for DG and a copy for myself?

My poor printer was making very strange noises towards the end and I still have to do another copy for myself. Ooooooooh the poor trees. I think that I might give my printer a chance to recoup a bit before I do my copy.

Thanks for your reply freaky. Luckily I am up to date with the loan repayments so hopefully they won't reapy it with the money I will hopefully get back. Also I think that I might give the Australian part a miss as I only have a prelim hearing and not been asked to produce anything for it.

Do I need to send a copy of the bundle to the courts aswell or shall I just do one for DG and a copy for myself?

No Do one for DG & one for the court, they are most important.

Myself i didnt bother with my copy, just had all docs saved ready to print IF it had to go to court, It didnt so saved paper

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

However as it is only a hearing and you may have to turn up, make sure you have it for the day of hearing if no offer comes

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

list of settled claims? sorry, bet you are all finished now.

Ouch, that gonna hurt :D

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won