UKPC parking invoice - tesco Faraday retail park,Coatbank Street, Coatbridge. ML5 3SQ scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I was searching the internet regarding UKPC as I received a fine from them on saturday for parking on a public road, opposite a building that has parking restrictions. The sign is placed on the pavement area outside the building. I was parked across the road from the building, next to a completely different building where there are no signs anywhere near where I was parked. There are no road markings at all on the road but I received a ticket saying it was unauthorized parking. I know that I was not parked illegally, any advice???

Thanks

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got another latter off ukpc after my cease and desist letter today,

they offered the original 'charge' for a period of 2 weeks!

they say i will hear nothing further off them now but if i dont pay its in the hands of their debt collectors (again).

i just want them to take me to court because they have no evidence whatsoever.

on a different note when stopped at the traffic lights near the b&q store whos carpark i got the illegal fine in,i actually saw the ukpc vermin sneaking round.NO UNIFORM, taking very quick pictures of cars,he did 2 in the 30 secs i was at the lights!

dont pay em a penny.

if your thinking of doing get the moral support off this site.

cheers again everyone.

Can somebody give me some advice about a parking ticket from UKPC? I parked in an empty free car park at my local leisure centre ten days ago when going to see a film. Apparently one of the rear wheels was slightly outside the white markings of the space although the car park was empty! I now have a fine of £90.00 which will reduce to £45.00 if I pay it within 14 days. The security guys at the leisure centre tell me that they are fed up with this - these blokes turn up a couple of times a day,slap a few tickets on and leave!

Are they legally allowed to do this? I was not blocking any fire exits or taking up a disabled space! Has anyone got any ideas?

yes m8,

dont pay it but be ready for loadsa letters and threats,just come back on here when you feel like paying to get em off your back.

theyre ****.

read the legal stuff and templates before you send any angry letters.

id say good luck but looking at all the posts on here i dont think you will need it.

I have emailed the leisure centre & my MP as well, so will find out if they can do this. Just begrudge paying a fine like this, understand if it was on a yellow line or something like that. How long is it since you had your ticket and how much do they pursue you?

just sift about the site m8,

i just looked from page 1 on this thread,

its worth 1/2 hour to read all the posts anyway to give you some confidence in the fight.

theres a link to a cracking legal piece telling you everything you need to know somewhere.ive took 3 or 4 templates and ajusted them to suit,

even tho ukpc will reject them they give you some comeback.

send them recorded tho (2nd class of course) as they mysteriously had no record of my unrecorded ones

great site and people here.

Thanks Caz - are there links to the legal stuff & templates on the site?

PMH

Have a look in the stickies section at the top of this forum. Look below the annoucements. Click Here

Private Parking Companies/Charges Guide Click Here

Template letters - Click Here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I post this update every now and then because new posts appear with the same thing from UKPC and Hunter Forrest. We had a ticket in Feb 2007 from UKPC and the following Notice to Owner. (The RK wasn't driving at the time) I did the usual letters etc, it got passed to Hunter Forrest, I eventually rang them and told them I wasn't paying and pass the thing back to UKPC, that was May last year, not heard a thing since. It is a matter of standing firm and not getting pulled in by their threats of court action and bailiffs ect. My partner got really worried and wanted to pay, but I said if it went to court (which I knew it wouldn't) I would pay it all.They will mislead you with official looking documents and the wording implies they can get bailiffs round and affect your credit rating and mortgage staus etc. They can't do any of this unless they go to court for a court order. They sometimes will send a completed court form to make it look like they have done, check it carefully. All in all don't worry too much about thsese things.

Gillybeans,

You know the routine by now. Hunter Forrest will never begin proceedings - mainly because it is simply not their place. All they can do is make recommendations to UKPC. UKPC will not initiate proceedings because.......they know they would lose.

Sorry about you getting your hopes up but, on past performance, you could be waiting an awful long time.

Hi everyone,

I received a letter from Hunter Forrest giving me 30 days, which expired a week ago!

I would like to thank everyone for the help and advice given to me. I have to admit that on several occasions I felt suitably threatened enough to give in and pay.

All I can say is thank goodness for the internet and this forum and hopefully more and more people will find it - "Britain fights back"!!!!

BTW I will never shop in B&Q again and Homebase are doing very well out of my custom! (They have a genuinely FREE carpark).

Hunters are a very professional outfit. Don't count your chickens.

Alright who's been triptrapping on the bridge.

We got a blinking troll here.

Are you by chance related to Julian Pi$$pot sorry I meant Fiddlepot?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Bernard Skintlebinger
Professional eh ?

So perhaps you could give us an example of their professional work then ?

Margaret Jenkins was successfully prosecuted by them.

Margaret Jenkins was successfully prosecuted by them.

That's your credibility blown.

They don't prosecute. That's a criminal issue.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

Guest Bernard Skintlebinger

OK, tried then. You try to undermine my arguments on technicalities the same as you try and avoid your responsibilities on technicalities.

OK, tried then. You try to undermine my arguments on technicalities the same as you try and avoid your responsibilities on technicalities.

Wrong again!

Your arguments are entirely false and fallacious.

We win on a correct application of the law and on fact.

You lose because you have not got a clue what you are talking about.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

What about this for a giggle, I got a ticket for over staying the two hours on a car park run but UKPC, unfortunatly my car my self and my partner was the other side ob the town when I was supposed to be in a car park with ' High tec' parking sensors.

The sensor picked me up 50 minutes before I arrived at the car park, what a system.

don't waste your time answering them , throw it in the bin straight away . these debt collectors for the supermarkets do not have a court order so why stress yourself .

Read the bailiff do's and do not's

you will find out how much they cannot do

don't be conned by them

I never pay them , the bailiff will lie just to get his commission.

47 pcn's

council =0

bailiff = 0

me = 47

I also have reported one to the Information Commisioner and that could result in him serving 6 months in jail

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks