PE ANPR PCN - LOXFORD POLYCLINIC Ilford ***Cancelled by hospital***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am reading that an illegal invoice is an invoice that contains false information, they are making false claims and demanding money based upon those false claims. That to me would indicate an illegal invoice?

Ah, so because no contract exists, the invoice is void ab initio?

Edited by Reapstar

False info, false claims, it is still just an invoice.

And as you know, if you don't agree with the invoice... you simply don't pay it.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Not "illegal", "unlawful".  There is a big difference.  And yes, write back and tell them although you understand it takes time to properly consider a complaint, Parking Eye have strict deadlines for payment and appeals, and really all the Complaints Team need to do is walk round to that bit of the hospital and note the lack of signs.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Just now, FTMDave said:

Parking Eye have strict deadlines for payment and appeals

Giggle!!!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

How does this sound?

Thank you for your email.

I understand that it takes time to properly consider a complaint but ParkingEye have strict deadlines for payment.

All that is required is that someone take a quick walk over to the car park and notice the lack of signs which will indicate the invalidity of the invoice that has been sent, it can then be cancelled and remedial activity employed to rectify the lack of signage so that no further incidents such as this can occur.

I have attached the latest google maps image from 2022 so it appears to have been like that for a very long time.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Edited by Reapstar

Looks superb to me.

I like the way you want not only the invoice sent to you to be cancelled but for them to sort out this mess for other motorists.

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

illegal = a criminal matter sorted in a magistrates court.

unlawful = a civil or contractual matter sorted in the county civil courts.

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hey guys, just getting ready to leave but I also just received this :) 

We were sorry to learn of your concerns around a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) following your son's attendance at Loxford Polyclinic on 20th August.  We would like to thank you for making us aware and your feedback in this respect.  As a formal complaint was raised with NHS Property Services we have been in contact with the Senior Estates Manager responsible for the site to ensure that this was properly followed up.  

Following investigations we are able to share the following with you:

• PCN   - this has been referred to the parking company Parking Eye and confirmation received that on this occasion the PCN has been cancelled.  Please be aware that this may not be the case should any subsequent parking notices be received.  
  • parking signage - please see the attached copy of one of the signs at Loxford Polyclinic which we trust will assist for any future visits to the site.  The sign details 'patients and visitors must enter their full, correct vehicle registration into the terminal at reception on arrival to obtain a 2 hour parking permit'
  • We have received confirmation that the parking signage is also being fully reviewed by the local team who are engaging with the parking company around possible improvements

All complaints are taken very seriously by NHS Property Services and are formally monitored through our Customer Engagement team with regular reports to the business, so I really appreciate you contacting us.

As I will now close your case, I would like to express my sincere apologies and should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me or our Customer Support Team.  All our details are in my signature below.

Upon closure of your complaint, there should also be the opportunity for you to provide feedback via a survey if you feel this appropriate.  We would of course welcome any comments from you in this respect.

Kind regards

At least that is one of them sorted, cheers everyone, especially Dave on that last letter, it clearly done the trick!  :) 

Loxford parking sign.pdf

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Well done on your victory!  👏

• Like 1

• FTMDave changed the title to PE ANPR PCN - LOXFORD POLYCLINIC Ilford ***Cancelled by hospital***

One thing.  I see there is a residential building behind the sign.  Do you recognise it?  Are PE trying to state that there is already this sign at the hospital?