Leicester Limited Company Concealing Identity: ASW Cars Ltd t/a Silverdale Cars - formerly ASWBNCA (archived website)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All Lloyds. ASW Ltd used their account to request my payment t/a Silverdale cars or ASW Ltd (which is another of their companies and disolved in April. 

They are also using SCL Trading t/a Silverdale cars. Bank account Lloyds set up as SCL Trading. (I have evidence). If you solicitor needs it happy to provide. Now they are using Numotas or Numota (check auto trader. How do these people do it, where are the trading standards to stop these people. Unbelievable. 

Did any invoice or payment advice actually STATE any account as 'trading as' Silverdale Cars?

I would definitely like to know ASW's account details. I am still in contact with the [edited - HB] at Lloyds.

It is clear that ASW created SC -and now Numota- to deceive the public. When a limited company do not make it expressly clear that they are doing business as a trading arm, then the directors can be held personally liable for contracts - and debts.

I'll repost a site rule that I added to a different thread earlier. This is for your online protection.

3d) Offering to advise members or asking members for advice by PM or email without good reason - If it is felt that a subject is "sensitive" and would be better discussed off-forum, we ask that members contact a member of the site team BEFORE asking for contact details. This rule is in place to protect our members from claims touts, and also to ensure that any advice given is open to debate, qualification, and where necessary, correction.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone.

I bought a car paid for 0n 5th August from Numota which they delivered on a low loader on 12th August.

Became evident very quickly the car was faulty

I took it to a garage where I was told not to spend a penny on it - multiple problems.

Contacted Zayn who said they would collect the car and refund the money.

Since then nothing.

Tried multiple ways and means to contact them with no success.

Any help appreciated.