Packlink/TNT (now FedEx) didn’t deliver. AirTag inside disproving the fake tracking statuses

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again, 

I was hoping to get my parcel back and not to have bother you any longer. Unfortunately it didn’t happen. The parcel returned to UK and is sitting in Fedex Stratford since then. I wrote another complain to TNT/FedEx, asking about feedback. Their answer was again full of lies:

The return shipment is in Madrid, please contact the sender , account holder for further information as this is no longer in the UK. 
Returned by Customs: The goods need to be returned for the following reason Unable to Obtain Commercial Docs, SHIPMENT ALSO REFUSED

I have no longer patience to deal with them and their lies. What should be my next step? 
Is it good idea to report them to the police/action fraud? Expose their criminal behaviour ? Or just fill court claim?

Thanks in advance!

Standby for a response tomorrow

• Thanks 1

Forget any ideas of reporting to the police – or exposing so-called "criminal behaviour".
Apart from the fact that it is not appropriate, nobody will be interested and you just have an even more frustrating time until it dawns on you that there are no particular organisations in this country – or any other country – which are interested or have the resources in helping their citizens out on this kind of matter.

Even people like Trading Standards whose job is meant to be exactly the kind of help you looking for, are totally uninterested and now seem to be working hand-in-hand with various organisations apparently to improve services – but not to deal particularly on behalf of consumers when they are let down by their services.

Yes, you will have to issue a court claim but I suggest that you have a read of the advice I gave on the same issue here

You don't have to wait, but frankly there's no point in doing anything now.