G24 ANPR PCN - no Permit - only 1hrs free parking ! Sports Direct & Matalan​​​​​​​, Heathcote Road, Longton, Stoke on Trent ST3. - **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

If it helps i got G24 to overturn mine at this site. 

I have evidence that there were no signs they claimed on site at the  time of arrival. They initially rejected (as expected) my appeal.

They since my appeal added said signs and removed said pay and dsplay machines

They ignored me 30+ times. until the point i said, reply or i will see you within court with the evidence against you.

Funnily enough, they cancelled my invoice within the hour.

I contacted the IPC (I know its a kangeroo court, but bear with me).. i told them their operators are comitting fraud. As expected they replied with 'not upto us'

So. i asked them to confirm that they were complicit with the fraud allowing their operator to proceed under their ATA authority.

What do you know, they're now looking into it...

If i can help in any way please drop me a message.

• Like 1

Hi NC, welcome to the forum and thank you for your input.

Could we keep any discussion or advice on the public threads please, so more people can benefit from the information? We don't recommend advice by PM.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Also do you have pictures with a date when the signs were absent, and when did they go up, as that might help some other's on here if their Invoice was prior to signage going up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi there.

I do. I’ll dig them out (they’re all above 4.88MB so I’ll have to shrink

but. 

Entrance Sign installed between 16/05/2021 and 28/05/2021. I have BOTH dash cam and photos / videos on these dates. 16th shows NO sign. 28th shows the sign.

The pay and display machines were taken out between 30/05/2021 and 09/06/2021.

again both dash cam and photos of these dates

• Thanks 1

On 10/07/2021 at 10:04, honeybee13 said:

Hi NC, welcome to the forum and thank you for your input.

Could we keep any discussion or advice on the public threads please, so more people can benefit from the information? We don't recommend advice by PM.

Best, HB

will do. Thanks

just use pdfreducer site in our upload guide

own thread created 

please post your pix here now

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for all this nc87.  Your work will help loads of others in a similar situation.

• I agree 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

There is a good reason why we like pdf uploaded to site, and not links to external resources. or directly posted jpegs, Anyone can view the external link, and the jpeg is visible  only Registered and logged in Cagger's can access and view the pdf.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

This is great as my ticket was also issued long before May when the signs where not install. I look forward to seeing the proof as they will be of great use to me. 

I hope then I can get these guys off my back. 

My notice was issued from late December 2020 Been trying to get this sort of evidence for some time now , with NO help from Sports Direct , Matalan ,Council planning and even the Sentinel journalist covering these scams . Amazing how they can erect and get this system working (OCT 2020) , and not erect signage for another 6 months . Thank you NC87 .

• I agree 1

ofcourse whats the point otherwise......

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The forgetting to erect signs is often on purpose so they can have an initial feeding frenzy like a load of seagull's squabbling over a chip, that though with the 6 month gap with no proper signage should hang them out to dry.  Local press are variable and they still buy into the FINE trope, time they got a grip and called them what they are an Invoice for breach of an alleged contract entered into by hapless motorist daring to park in their feeding grounds.   Sentinel is now Reach Group along with many local rags, so part of same group as Daily Mirror.  Sentinel used to be a great paper, must have gone down to commonality with the other Reach titles.

• I agree 1

@nc87 I could really do with a copy of the proof which you have as I'm now receiving phone calls and messages from this organisation trying to push me into paying this parking charge notice. It would be nice to have the proof in order to relax a little or get them off my back. 

Edited by Samtex
  • I agree 1

you ignore all comms bar a letter of claim.

and they

• 2 months later...