New Generation Parking Management CCTV PCN - Stopping on DYL for 1" 20' - Malpas Road Shopping Centre

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, 

I have received a PCN from New Generation Parking Management at Malpas Road Shopping Centre, for pulling over in a car park for 1 minute 20 seconds on double yellow lines. I didn’t turn my engine off or exit the vehicle,

I only pulled into the car park to read and then send a text message I received while driving and didn’t want to waste a space in the car park simply to Do that for 1 minute, then left the car park. 

do you have any advice on appealing this?

I have checked the photos on their website which show my car stopped. 

thanks 

• honeybee13 changed the title to Parking Charge Notice - Pulled over in park park on double yellows for 1 minute 20 seconds

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture] 

(must be received within 14 days from the Incident)

Please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 25.07.2023

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 1.08.2023

[scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide] please LEAVE IN LOCATION AND ALL DATES/TIMES/£'s

3 Date received 5.08.2023

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] no

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] no 

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up n/a

7 Who is the parking company? New Generation Parking  Management 

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Malpas Road Shopping Centre Newport 

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. IAS

Yes, but the iCloud page has your name showing prominently.

Please click on upload and follow the instructions.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

No problem, I've removed the link.  Please upload the fleecers' invoice, and if you are able to, also some of the photos.

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to New Generation Parking Management ANPR PCN - Stopping on DYL for 1" 20' - Malpas Road Shopping Centre
  • dx100uk changed the title to New Generation Parking Management CCTV PCN - Stopping on DYL for 1" 20' - Malpas Road Shopping Centre

no such thing as DYL's on private land

purely tarmac graffiti.

the PCN should have been put on your windscreen not posted .

and so await the NTK which will i bet arrive not between 29-56 days but sooner.

they broken so many private parking guidelines this could be fun later now.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Is there a way to check the car park is on private land and that the DYL definitely don't mean anything on provate land? 

What is the best course of action once the NTK arrives?

Thank you.

you wouldn't be getting a speculative invoice from a PRIVATE PARKING COMPANY if it were not private land....think about it.

there is nothing you need to do...sit on your hands but get reading a good few 20+ threads here so you know the answers to your questions...better than being nursemaided and not understanding.

you only ever ever respond to a speculative invoice if you ever if/when get a letter of claim. then you return here and ask.

till then dont do anything else unless you ask here FIRST.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You have already received the Notice to keeper and it fails to comply with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 which means they cannot transfer the charge from the keeper to the driver.  Courts do not accept that the keeper and the driver are the same person.

You could check with the Council to confirm that the road comes under the Road Traffic Act or is private land. Either way it seems to me that they have breached your GDPR since you should have a five minute consideration period. 

Just an observation...

Looking at the photographic sequence, it appears to me that the car park is very busy and the white car is simply waiting for a space.

As already mentioned, other things like grace periods should kill this off anyway...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/08/2023 at 23:27, dx100uk said:

you only ever ever respond to a speculative invoice if you ever if/when get a letter of claim. then you return here and ask.

and they