Igroup/GE Mortgage + secured Loan + now Engage- beat GE Repo - now Engage Repo **WON** Want to reclaim charges

Pleasehelpme26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 817 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Are you able to open Word documents and enter details ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, are you at work and do you have Microsoft Word there ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, no problem - catch up with you tomorrow.

You really need to hand the N244 into court on Monday if you are to get a hearing before the eviction date

- you will need to pay a fee of £45 when you hand it in

and it will need to be cash unless they take debit cards

- you'll need to check first

Hello, right I'm out of school and off to mums now. I can take in on Tuesday. Do you think that will be too late?

Do you think I have a chance? Please be honest :(

Sorry am going now, could you send the n244 and anything else straight to my hotmail account pls ( if possible) as I have awful problems logging into this forum. I'm permanently logged in on my phone but rarely use the computer, thanks for everything, I'm so grateful

Just a quick pop on.

Weekend of hell :( my dad was rushed to hospital yesterday with a perferated ulcer

( luckily I was at there house as mum had had an op)

then my son pulled a dining chair over which landed on his face .

When will it all get better :( have to take son for an X-ray today.

So the plan is to do all paperwork tomorrow and take to court on Tuesday morning.

Hope everyone's weekend is better than mine.

I'm trying... Everything is conspiring against me. Snowing now and I live 40 miles from the court...

Right this evening I'm putting all letters and emails to and from ge in date order and making a copy of each.

I have 2 drs letters and a letter re new job and income/ expend form.

Tomorrow I will complete court form and do witness statement, husband is leaving me the lap top.

Anythung else?

I would like to say I really appreciate all of your help, thanks so much.

Oh I also have a letter of complaint from financial ombudsman to ge.

Hey there, I have been following your story and am sending you a huge :hug: ............. I pray for a good outcome,and the help here will get you through. I am at the start of things here, and can honestly say, without you guys i woldnt be here now! Keep us posted!:-)

I will and thanks for that. I hope all goes ok for you x One minute I'm in fighting mode, the next crying in a corner..

Sorry to sound so thick, but do I put my letters and emails in one pile and ge's in another or do I put everything in date order in one pile? There's loads, will it be off putting to the judge? There's at least 50 emails from me!!

I'd put it all in order personally,

then the judge will get a better idea of events.........

....... plus it will be good for you, keep busy.

We have our first hearing on the 19th november,and I'm absolutely sh@@@@ing myself.

Never had anything like this,

and i keep having dreams that we cant get to the court because of an ice storm,

how random is that,

and I completely understand about fighting mode one minute and crying in the corner the next,

its only the people on here that know,

so apart from my hubby and the cats and you

,we are on our own.

I'll pray for you tonight,

stay positive mate! xxx

Sorry to sound so thick, but do I put my letters and emails in one pile and ge's in another or do I put everything in date order in one pile? There's loads, will it be off putting to the judge? There's at least 50 emails from me!!

You should try only to affix what's relevant and recent and put in date order in one pile- if it is going to be a very thick bundle you will need to get a folder for it (the kind with the clip to secure hole punched sheets).

Affixed is the statement to go with the N244 and the instructions for what to do with the form. – you need to fill in the information where there are XXX's at the top of the statement (the information will be on the eviction warrant) - read it through carefully to make sure all the info is correct. And put your name where there are XXX's When you print it out the printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all fits on one page.

On each of the copies of letters you are affixing write the Claim Number on the top left hand corner then on the top right hand corner write Appendix 1. Do the same on the budget sheet which will be Appendix 2.

Now assemble as follows:

N244 form completed and signed (as per the instructions in my previous post)

Statement – signed

Appendix 1 – copies of letters

Appendix 2 – Budget Sheet

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is stapled securely together (or places securely in a binder) . Before handing in to court take a copy for yourself to refer to in the hearing . When you hand it in you will need to pay a fee of £45 and it will have to be in cash (take the eviction warrant with you). Also ask them if they have any duty legal reps who will be there on the day of your hearing – if you approach them about your case when you get there on the day they can accompany you into the hearing and speak on your behalf.

Is that your eviction hearing?

I'm totally petrified as well.

My poor 6 year old is so upset and that breaks my heart.

I'm with you on the snow thing, I keep imagining being unable to get to court.

We have massive arrears, but a good reason why and we can pay going forward, I just keep hoping...

No one knows here either.

It's a lonely thing to go through , this forum is fab xx

Hi Ell-enn thanks very much for all your hard work,I will do exactly as you say and let you know when I have a date x

Just a thought, if I'm rejected by the judge, will I still have to move out on the 27th? Thanks

Try to stay positive and let us know what date the hearing is. You can post any questions and air any fears you have on this forum as often as you need to, you will get as much support as we can possibly give - you are not alone :)

No, this is the first step, halifax are taking us to court. I was in a blind panic until I found this forum, but now,apart from a few (well alot actually) panic moments,we are getting our heads around it all. We thought we were the only ones but coming on here is a real boost,and we realise we are far from alone,and things are beyond your control.You have had a terrible time and deserve a break, keep us posted!:-)

Thanks mate! Its all the paper work,and knowing what to send what to who and when, I'm taking it one step at a time,and have started by writing to the halifax with our payment plan, does the 10 days reply include weekends? Its a nightmare,and we thought we had come to an agreement with the bank,and then bugger me,we get a letter from the court. Scary!!!!:shock:

I'm planning for 10 working days,and i bet those gits leave it till the last minute to reply! I'm getting myself into such a panic about going to court. I wont drink or eat anything on the day just in case I have to go to the loo when my case is called,and then i panic that i pass out in front of the judge where I havent eaten,completely irrational!!!

I have suffered for years............. there is a book by Dr Claire Weeks, which saved my life (literally) 'self help for your nerves' I still get them, but am better prepared, although this is really testing my resolve. What do i wear when I go?