Counter Terrorism Check + DMP?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have applied for a CTC for a job transfer.

I am currently in a DMP which I have been in for over a year and a half and have not missed any payments.

I have a number of defaults as a result of getting into financial difficulty a couple of years ago,

however I have declared on my CTC that I have been in financial difficult but have now been on this DMP..

.. will this affect my CTC?

I have no CCJs etc, just defaults (more than 3).

But I have been honest with them and showed that I have taken steps and in a better position as a result!

What jobs it for. How long ago were defaults? If they are recent and a large amount they could have a bearing as it may make you susceptible to bribery

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

they're usually looking for things you could be bribed with as well as unsavoury associations.

as you are open about your debt - much better than hiding it and seeming ashamed. I don't know for sure if a DMP will make a difference but I do know honesty is the way to go.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!