Euro Car paks PCN & Control Account DCA letters

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I received a PCN from euro car parks dated the 23/3/15.

I ignored this as I was told this was the correct thing to do.

Since, I have received correspondence from control account plc namely the last two were dated 29th May and 15th June respectively. The latter - "act now this wont go away" claims the legal department is now assessing my file with a view to commencing litigation blah blah blah...

I was given 14 days to respond but I still haven't done so - mostly through ignorance and workload.

I've read that control account plc can't really do much as its upto euro car parks to commence litigation and nor are they debt collectors... - am i right to still ignore this?

I only today have had a missed call and a voicemail from control account to my mobile saying call us to pay etc.. (how have they even got my mobile number)

The parking event was in a morrisons car park in england.

Dan

when they have assessed you file they will.......wait for it....... do precisely nothing because the debt isnt theirs so they have no authority to do anything.

Wait and see if ECP make a move, they normally dont but should you get a letter from them threatenting action you should respond just to show that you arent going to be intimidated into paying up.

Tell us where the car park was, how long you were there and what the allowable time was stated as. Many Morrisons car parks have planning consents granted to Safeway that is different to the parking bandits 2 hours so you can often stick it to them on that alone.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

It was morrisons hartlepool. I was infact parked in a blue badge bay however my blue badge sadly was out of date - my fault i know. It has since been replaced. The time on the actual PCN states 10 minutes.

I put in a response via email to euro car parks earlier as per the template letter.

The maximum time for the car park is 3 hours, although I wasn't even an hour in the place. 40 mins at the very most.

Whats interesting though is that the fat little chappy who takes delight in slapping these pcn's on your car has a habbit of placing his handheld machine on the car while he sticks the pcn to the window etc. - i have video evidence of this. - that's vandalism in my opinion.

Dan

BB's mean nothing on private land.

neither do any bay or tarmac markings..purely graffiti on private land

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I cant see this having any legs as you have a blue badge and some nice evidence of criminal damage. Let them do the running and if they do contact them tell them that you have a valid BB (dont mention the event at all) and that you have video evidence of their bod doing what you said and that if they want to continue harassing you over their mistaken issuing of an unwarranted claim you will gladly show everything you have to a judge and post it up on you-tube afterwards.