The Access Partnership

physicsgraduate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just signed up some forms down the job centre the other day to start on this scheme for starting up my own business. Runs for three months and you get assistance from these guys, meanwhile your JSA is still paid.

http://www.access-partnership.co.uk/

Initially I asked about going onto working tax credits and they referred me to this place, who I met with. They then told me I couldn't join up for another few weeks because i recently finished working, then they pulled out this list of postcodes- The Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation. Turned out that because I was on it I could then circumvent the rules and get onto this scheme straight away. So i went in and signed all the paper work and was all ready to go.

Now today I receive an email from Access saying that it turns out their list of SIMD was out of date and I may no actually be eligible just yet. I'm being told now I have to wait until Monday to find out!

I'm seriously fed up with this now and tempted to just tell them to forget the whole deal. I told them I want an answer today or the deal is off. They should have known this at the job centre from the start, and the guy who signed me up from it from Access should have had an up to date list!

If I have already signed the paper work is that a done deal? Can they pull out of it now?

It's just one thing after another with that place these days.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks