Manager 'accused me of swearing, then 'thinking of swearing'? - ** RESOLVED **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

update. Had another Company Medical in January..Doctor advised company of his previous letter outlining my welfare.

In March eventually got the meeting the Doctor had suggested 5 months earlier!

Will be returning to work shortly..My company want the outcome kept secret ;) wonder why ?

Needless to say I am completely happy about the outcome.

To those who criticised my judgement and my abilities to perform I must say you were the most unhelpful members of a CAG i have ever come across.

To the ones who helped me I thank you and it is only to you that I have put on this update.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad things are going better for you. Did the issues with your manager get resolved? Just concerned if you are putting yourself back into a conflict situation, it may not be the best for you?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

The accusation made against me has been withdrawn. No action will be taken against me for any issues prior to or since the accusation was made.

I will not be out of pocket now. With that I am able to return to working normally with an understanding that some details that were made against me were out of context, but nevertheless when its on paper it depends on what angle you take.

So with that cleared up I for my part am able to draw a line under it and move on...my manager has stated that he wishes to do the same.

Its been long, unnecessary, unpleasant, and from my point could have been sorted long ago..the outcome is what I wanted but a shame it took so long and was so stressful..However its done and dusted...at last!

Thank you Emmzzi

Edited by hsbcfiddled
add text

Hello there.

That sounds like great news, I'm delighted for you. Well done on staying the course and good luck in the future. Please don't forget where we are, you might be able to come back and advise from time to time.

I'll alter your thread title. :) That's two today, I wonder it we'll have another one?

And well done, adviser guys.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi hsbsfiddled

Good news at last and well done for sticking in there.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hmmm

No mention of apologies

Both parties have agreed to put it behind them, so I am not sure this is a helpful comment.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

• 1 year later...