sofa order from DFS to big for room help!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It should be fine.

Doesnt allow me to access youtube. Gutted! Ive sent it now it wont really matter will it? I just need to get an answer today

I'm not sure, but maybe, some damage limitation, flowers and chocolates:-)

I know its a bit of a silly question but do you think they will reply by the close of business today?

What exactly have they said? Try doing some 'negotiating'.

Does seem that i will take some financial loss in this but not the full price which is quite gutting but they said they will resolve it which is a huge relief!

Well they told me that because i supplied them with the measurements they are not at fault but i will be able to get this sorted. The manager was not in so the sales rep told me that she was going to pass the message on so we can get it sorted under what sort of price and all the other finer details. But she did tell me it would take 5 weeks for the new sofa to come :( so im not sure if i wont have a sofa for that period

Google the following, 'tips for negotiating', don't go with the first thing they offer.:wink:

Now the door is open, get the best deal for 'you'.

Well they told me that because i supplied them with the measurements they are not at fault but i will be able to get this sorted. The manager was not in so the sales rep told me that she was going to pass the message on so we can get it sorted under what sort of price and all the other finer details. But she did tell me it would take 5 weeks for the new sofa to come :( so im not sure if i wont have a sofa for that period

Hi spanner

I know that this is a little different to your case, but my sofa went in to get fixed by them and I got a sofa to use for the duration - might be worth asking??

Good luck :)

No, when you email them request a read reciept...what email do you use (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo)? I can help if it's googlemail.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops: