Help with these idiots..... anyone x

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been overdrawn with the bank for some time, (and A&L had agreed to leave my account as it was, no added OD charges would be added etc) and the amount that I was overdrawn was being reclaimed in bank charges. However in light of the recent OFT ruling I am now paying this back.

However the bank have only just started to record these on my file as late payments.:confused:

When I rang to start making payments, I explained to the women on the phone that I was on maternity leave, however I could probably find the money by the end of the February if this was acceptable, she stated that it would be ok for me to make 5 consecutive payments of £100, followed by £34.36, so I made my first payment over the phone there and then and have set up a SO.

I have not missed any of these payments and in their confirmation letter it only states in there that if I fail to make these payments, ‘this will reflect poorly on my credit worthiness’.

I rang today and I was basically told by a young man that it’s because I don’t know how to manage my account properly and shouldn’t be overdrawn in the first place and he couldn’t explain why these payments markers had only just started, when this account has been like this for well over a year, whilst we waited for the OFT outcome. However he did ask me if I would like him to back date these!!

Im just really confused as to a. why would a member of staff say that its ok to pay £100 a month and no mention of late payments on my file but also the letter has no indication of this either, just IF i miss these payments (which I havent)

Does anyone know what my rights are, whether they should remove these? He also kept blabbing on about T&C's which I dont have as this account is over 10 years old and stopped using it approx 2 years ago.

Thanks

Me

A&L - Overdraft / Charges On Hold £300

Mum v's the DCA

NatWest. No CCA - For around 6 months no DCA has chased for this amount :D

MBNA. No CCA - First Court Claim :( Panicking. Just about to start the small claims

Lloyds TSB. Overdraft / Charges On Hold Waiting for test case

Sister

Halifax - No CCA. Keep getting the man and his dog chasing, again the 'go away' letter is sent :p

M&S - Have CCA. Nothing for 2 years from anyone?! :)

Argos - No CCA or DCA involved for over 2 years now :)

Next - No CCA or DCA involved for over 2 years now :)

4 x Others accepting token payments of £1 as CCA in place.