bacxkdoor Phoenix/Carter CCJ - LIttlewoods cat debt - set aside **WON+COSTS**

themagician
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I've never quite made up my mind how I feel about Carter. He got a CCJ against me a couple of years back for £300 (before I discovered CAG :( ). However he split the claim, so I'm free and clear on the other £6500 :) :) It was all very annoying at the time, but I'm now coming to the point of view that he sort of performs a useful service, at least to those of us who don't ever wan credit again, and don't give a stuff about a CCJ :D :D

Hmm, I might have made a FB Site called Cull CARTER;)

Edited by Bazooka Boo

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

sorry treading on no toes here !get this thread going with all the support you need ! im 1. go for it.

It's already up and running!:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Not sure I like a facebook page of this guy imagine the damage he could do if he found a few debtors here.

Under the data protection I think ill give it a miss.

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Not sure I like a facebook page of this guy imagine the damage he could do if he found a few debtors here.

Under the data protection I think ill give it a miss.

PF

Come on PF! Yet again further misconception of the DPA 1998, this has absolutely zero to do with the DPA and BC is more than welcome to seek me out and harass me for money I do not owe him or any of his sorry employees.

I would'nt worry too much about BC they have so much unenforceable debt on there desk, they won't need culling. They will do this themselves when the balance shifts from profit to non profit. i reckon 2010 might just be the year.

and I would not advise anyone to expose themselves on anything other than a forum, where you can goad the DCA vistors with no chance of identity,unlike facebook which if you do not choose the right setting exposes everything including your DOB.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

just an update ,no responce from carter with any letters i sent him so applied for a set aside ,received confirmation from court ,so now i get to go head to head with the **** bag in feb 2010 in our local county court,i can feel a culling coming on.

and he aint gonna like it when i hit him with defendants bill of costs for £648.50 that,ll wipe the smile off the snivelling little gits face!!!!:sad:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL CAGGERS:D:D:D:D

important update:received a letter from carter saying blah blah blah acc on hold until instructions from client.

now just received another letter from credit acc management ,remember these idiots who said in past thread never heard of us! now saying thankyou for communication ,confirming shop direct unable to provide them with cca so process to be withdrawn on behalf of phoenix and shop direct.littlewoods acc showing a balance of nil.

please be advised that you will no longer be pursued for this debt by phoenix/acc management or our appointed agencies.

then to top it all off a letter from shop direct telling me they do not have a copy of cca. but included a copy of a current agreement which applied to this type of acc,this version includes all contractual variations which have taken place.

the debt remains unsatified this will be noted on our internal file for future ref.how can this be if i have a letter from credit acc management saying balance is nil ??? on littlwoods acc.

this info will remain on your cra file for 6 yrs.

so who do i quote on claims for defendants bill of costs as on court papers,claimant is phoenix, but carter chased the debt ????

ccj paper says claiment phoenix/name and address for payment carter!

just trying to tidy up paperwork for court date which is by conference call any advice.

i would say pheonix as carter is only acting on their behalf, so its pheonix that will have instructed carter to commence any legal proccedings, so its them that would be liable to pay both their own legal fees (carter) and your own legal fees if the judge decides in your favour. which by the sounds of things he will.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

• 3 weeks later...

Culling all DCAs and their ilk by this time 2010 would be a great way to start 2011!

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter" - Sir Winston Churchill

just sprinkle icing sugar all over the doorstep it normally get a reaction from most DCA's :p:D

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Mr Carter has supplied me with enough material to at least keep him busy for a long time, answering to my allegations made in writing to the three MP`s responsible for my area, The Master of the Rolls, Trading Standards, The Office of Fair Trading and, sorry can`t remember who I cc`d into the Complaint I sent to him.

His demise can not be too far away.

Cheers, MARK

Mr Carter has supplied me with enough material to at least keep him busy for a long time, answering to my allegations made in writing to the three MP`s responsible for my area, The Master of the Rolls, Trading Standards, The Office of Fair Trading and, sorry can`t remember who I cc`d into the Complaint I sent to him.

His demise can not be too far away.

Cheers, MARK

i should be canning his arse in feb so looking forward to it.:)

Oh I do hope you are both right :)

It's been proved that reporting him to the SRA is a waste of time :mad:

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

But if no one reports him to the SRA then those bowler hatted cretins will think he is doing no wrong. The only way to treat this man (and his firm) is to embarrass him in other ways. Any report about this firm's dubious methods and tactics should now routinely include the media.

But if no one reports him to the SRA then those bowler hatted cretins will think he is doing no wrong. The only way to treat this man (and his firm) is to embarrass him in other ways. Any report about this firm's dubious methods and tactics should now routinely include the media.

I remeber reading on here that his wife was a leading light in the SRA

I remeber reading on here that his wife was a leading light in the SRA

It would be handy if we could prove that.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.