bacxkdoor Phoenix/Carter CCJ - LIttlewoods cat debt - set aside **WON+COSTS**

themagician
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would apply for a set aside on the grounds that you never received the claim form and state that you are not aware of the debt. That will get the matter in front of a judge.

At the same time I would write (recorded delivery) asking him who the original creditor is and for a copy of the claim form. He'll probably ignore you but you can wave this letter in front of the judge if need be.

sent letter to carter just! asking for info on original creditor,and for a copy of the claims form as we know nothing of this account,also can he supply us with a copy of the original agreement /and notice of assignment of the debt as we would be using this as our defence before a judge.any good ??

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Magician...this might be one way of going forward.... - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html I don't want to complicate things too much, but have a read, you could also add in your CPR31.16, the notice of assignment and the default notice. I think this would need to go to Arrow possibly as they were the ones who got the CCJ...

• Haha 1

Magician...this might be one way of going forward.... - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html I don't want to complicate things too much, but have a read, you could also add in your CPR31.16, the notice of assignment and the default notice. I think this would need to go to Arrow possibly as they were the ones who got the CCJ...

sorry who,s Arrow????:confused: owe how i love this site!!!!

Sad to see the subject of your avatar passed away 42man... does this mean you are now the one and only Equaliser?

Anyway, I still think having sight of the original claim form could be a key to this, to establish whether BC is up to his old tricks.

Magician, can you confirm that you've never had a catalogue/direct goods ordering facility of any kind over the dates mentioned? Apologies if you've stated this elsewhere, it's been a long day.

There's always a possibility of identity theft here, but the SAR should show up if there was any activity on the alleged account.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Magician, any news?

Donkey

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Magician, any news?

Donkey

nothing major yet,

sent a cca request to phoenix recoveries uk etc in woking surry GU21-5DH, but it got sent back with po from credit account management,weybridge surrey KT13-3EN tel:0845-8396323,

any connection of these two companys,??

just re-sent it to phoenix again.

I hope you emphasised that it is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT for them to comply with your request? ;)

try sending a copy to there solicitor aswell if you have the solicitors details am sure they will have a copy of the cca if there is one.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

No no you wont go back to court Carter will now discontinue, when he does please go for costs from him.

sorry?? discontinue! but he already has a ccj against me! even though i have applied for a set aside which i may get why would he now just discontinue ?? please enlighten me ,cheers.:D

If you look around here for Bryan Carter you will see that when he has work to do he discontinues his cases. If you get your CCJ set aside it will be true to form that he will then give up. Unfortunately for me the judge would not set aside my CCJ from Carter as I had left it to long (5 years before I found this wonderful forum to help) the good news is he only went for 10% of the debt, and I now know he can’t go back for more :D.

Jim welcome to CAG, please do start a new thread as your own situation is likely to get lost (and let us know what the particulars of the claim are first - but don't be too specific !!)...I think you should take a look at this too - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/162456-help-statute-barred-debt.html#post1744862 and this thread too - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/159445-getting-them-reveal-their.html - just don't miss the deadlines !!

sent out two cpr requests to brian carthorse KT13-ONT and phoenix GU21-5DH different addresses and different postcodes ,they were both signed for at 7.18am on 26/11/2009 with identical signatures ?????????

how does he do that,the only way i know is to redirect all mail direct to himself,unless you know better enlighten us please.:D need to know as im gonna try and nail him some how!

sent out two cpr requests to brian carthorse KT13-ONT and phoenix GU21-5DH different addresses and different postcodes ,they were both signed for at 7.18am on 26/11/2009 with identical signatures ?????????

how does he do that,the only way i know is to redirect all mail direct to himself,unless you know better enlighten us please.:D need to know as im gonna try and nail him some how!

That will be one person signing for a whole bulk load of post - they probably have a special lorry to bring Bryan all his CCA requests and complaints.

• 2 weeks later...

just an update ,no responce from carter with any letters i sent him so applied for a set aside ,received confirmation from court ,so now i get to go head to head with the **** bag in feb 2010 in our local county court,i can feel a culling coming on.

and he aint gonna like it when i hit him with defendants bill of costs for £648.50 that,ll wipe the smile off the snivelling little gits face!!!!:sad:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL CAGGERS:D:D:D:D

please add yourself to this very important new prospect for 2010

CULL BRYAN CARTER "legally" stop this little toe rag in his tracks once and for all.we must put all our effort to get rid of him from our caggers clutches to never grace this dispicable industry again.

CAGGERS RULE IN 2010 AND ONWARDS !:D:D:D