bacxkdoor Phoenix/Carter CCJ - LIttlewoods cat debt - set aside **WON+COSTS**

themagician
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done and God bless the Judge.

arrived today!

god did bless the judge,

carter was sent the general form of judgment order,

its ordered that judgement be set aside!

its ordered that claim is struck out!

its ordered that the claimant do pay the defendants costs of this application assessed at.

as well in another letter that came today from my newly best friend carter herewith enclosed a cheque in respect of your costs!.

didnt even have to fight him to get it,fine by me because i would have done so! " culling does sound really good though.

cheque banked school holiday arrived.:D

I dare you to send Carter a 'thank you' card...

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

• 4 months later...

i begged him to send me another unenforceable debt so that i may go to court and then with the costs i would win " again" i can go on my sunny hols abroad "AGAIN",as i need to go in the middle of august times running out to get my money.

unless bryan can fast track it through northampton .

DID SEND HIM A POSTCARD FROM MY LAST HOLS WORDED

"GLAD YOUR NOT HERE"

I didn't realise he was a Philanthropist. :rolleyes:

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Matthew 19:24

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Oh l love your post card

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...
i begged him to send me another unenforceable debt so that i may go to court and then with the costs i would win " again" i can go on my sunny hols abroad "AGAIN",as i need to go in the middle of august times running out to get my money.

unless bryan can fast track it through northampton .

DID SEND HIM A POSTCARD FROM MY LAST HOLS WORDED

"GLAD YOUR NOT HERE"

my hols are booked but unfortunatley bryans a bit slow on sending me another debt ccj,can he not fast track through northampton as he normally does and then i defend it and he again pays me costs thus me getting a free holiday.

WE DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!