Unknown 1st credit CCJ/CO welcome finance debt

jdene
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally managed to get a response today thier standarnd looking into my complaint, will take up to 4 weeks etc etc.

Once you get their final reponse off them - which will be waffle and crap - you can issue proceedings - dont forget to add your costs to the claim.

• 1 month later...

Been away from here for a little while as i sadly lost my wife to cancer late Feb, but after recieving another letter from these twisted sharks saying they are looking into my complaint and it could take up to 8 weeks to respond im determined to find a way of getting my complaint sorted dose anyone know if the FSCS would take on a secret commision complaint as i have all the proof including the underwriting sheet they sent me.

Hello jdene....good to see you back, but very sorry to hear your sad news. My sincere condolences.

As for the underwriters sheet...is it possible that you can scan it and post it up here (minus the personal details ?)

• 2 weeks later...

hi jdene

been in the same boat and due to personal reasons have left the forum

have knocked back every dca and to date welcome have nt pursued my case through the courts

back now and in a position to challenge them

secret commission does exist and not only do i have a document for my car i also have a document that looks remarkably like a specimen docoument for training

essexboy

Hi essexboy they have been working the [problem] for years on every loan and mortgage they have sold if only one can be won in court they know the floodgates would open for compensation and it would make the ppi claims look like small change