Unknown 1st credit CCJ/CO welcome finance debt

jdene
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all rang the court today and welcome (cowards solicitors) filed thier AQ a couple of days after mine, I havent recieved a copy so dont know what is on thiers, the file has been sent down to the judge and he will issue his directions in a few days, so anyone been here before (post lol) I would apreciate some opinions.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have not responded to me with anything but I put a copy of both CPR requests with the AQ and a copy of the acceptance letter from the FOS showing they have agreed to refund the insurances, also a copy of the Elite brokers underwriting sheet and requesting they supply all underwriting sheets as per CPR request

that was what i needed to know

you are well on the ball

if i were you i would drop a letter off to the court tomorow stating that coward has failed with your cpr request and request a strike out.

hit them while the iron is hot.

CIRCUIT JUDGES ONLY ARE AT COURT ONCE A WEEK SO YOU ONLY HAVE TOMOROW TO GET THE LETTER IN

i can tell you now this will never go before a judge in a full trial

three words

WELCOME ELITE BROKERS

IT WOULD BE SUICIDE

would the fact that they have not complied with thier agreement with the FOS be significant as the refund of the insurances and the resetting the loan to the basic figure without the extras would mean the loan is cleared anyway so I am assuming the judge would work that out

Welcome Ignoring The Fos Will Not Go Down To Well With The Judge

He Will See It That The Fos Has Done All The Investigation Work And Ruled In Your Favour

Dont Be Surprised Like Me You Get An Order Stating You Are No Longer Indebted To Welcome

I Did With My Claim Agaist These Sharks

Judges Dont Like There Time Wasted

Extra Round On The Golf Course

Still following jdene wishing you luck as always :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: