Unknown 1st credit CCJ/CO welcome finance debt

jdene
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well recieved a letter from Cowards today they have run away Notice of discontinuance, well they may have stoped fighting but now I want all they owe me so just see what the judge has to say lol.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there must be a way for others to start taking action against welcome for secret commissions I for one will be more than willing to post my copy of my underwriting sheet for others to use as proof of the practice with welcome, they will then be ordered to produce the sheets or give in and they will give in.

some people have been lucky in there sar, these underwriting sheets have been released in error

anything with welcome elite brokers on it is worth its weight in gold

jdene is prime example

good on you jdene

you stuck it out with all there bs and came up on top

Hello all can anyone tell me what will happen now with the counterclaim I put in against welcome, dose thier withdrawal mean the Judge automatically grants my counterclaim.

Jdene this is fantastic im sat smiling for you! Whyyyy couldnt they have c*cked up on mine i want a commission sheet lol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

No I filled in a form for payment relief and got it because I am unemployed, I rang the court today and informed them of the letter of discontinuance, and they asked if i wanted to drop my counter claim so I said not under any circumstances so there is a hearing date being sent out to establish a track for my counter claim, and the court confirmed that thier withdrawal will have no effect on my claim now.

woooohooooo go get um jdene!!!!

The only advice I can give it be certain in what you are saying dont let their bs get in the way!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Post good to see you back, there is a hearing on the 5Th May they have given ten minutes for it, think its to allocate a track, but have still not heard a thing from welcome about the ppi refund the FOS contacted them and they said they would have it sorted in two to three weeks that was three weeks ago lol, need to make a good case now for the hearing as I am going for damages for the secret commission on top of repaymrnt of ppi and return of all payments made over the original loan amount plus the statutory interest of 8% so need to be well prepared.