Unknown 1st credit CCJ/CO welcome finance debt

jdene
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ill have a read later when little ones in bed but on my response regarding commissions it basically read.........we dont have to give you that information

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sent the new agreement on to the FSO. Seems like a bit of a dead loss there! Welcome re wrote the loan & it is turning out I would pay back more that in the original agreement. It also has insurance included again! I pointed this out to FSO - who say I would have to raise a new complaint!!!! I say it is part of the same ongoing issue!

FSO do not seem to be exerting any pressure on Welcome to play ball.

They are encouraging me to try to sign up to a new agreement that does not take into account payments already made, adding on arrears and starting all over again! No refund. What do I need to do to get this to court? If Welcome had not mis sold the ppi and it had covered us both I would not have fallen into arrears when off work ill for 6 months!! They are not going to get a penny whether my house is re-possessed or sold to a social landlord through the government mortgage to rent scheme. Yet they refused to convertloan to personal & remove security. My mortgage lender has first dibs & there is not enough equity in property to pay them off!!! Welcome are the least of my worries just now, but I am getting frustrated that the FSA are allowing this company to continue to trade in the manner they dos - something not quite right there!! :mad:

hi can anyone help me with my welcome finance loan case please?

hi violet mak ur own thread others will then be able to see and help :)

jdene a little bump for u...maybe do a bullet point of what u need in poc ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 3 months later...

really want to push with this now can anyone help please on secret commissions my last post was a while ago so here it is again,

Have recieved a reply from welcome to my earlier letter, surprisingly they believe i do not have a valid complaint for the secret commission as i have not established in law a fiduciary duty, so is it worth even trying the court route now i am at a loss what to do next, after coming so far the help has become a little dificult to obtain of late.

if anyone has any suggestions I would as always be most gratefull.

Thank you for the replys, have sent them hurstanger v willson, but they were playing with we dont owe you a fiduciary duty so we dont need to disclose any commissions we pay or recieve, but the last link seems to suggest that if they are the broker or provider they do have a fiduciary duty to disclose all costs, or am i getting this all wrong again.

Thank you for the replys, have sent them hurstanger v willson, but they were playing with we dont owe you a fiduciary duty so we dont need to disclose any commissions we pay or recieve, but the last link seems to suggest that if they are the broker or provider they do have a fiduciary duty to disclose all costs, or am i getting this all wrong again.

It doesn't matter if they were the broker or the provider they are "BOTH" guilty - of what the judge desbribes as a type of fraud.

In the case of Welcome elite brokers - if it was welcome who provided you directly with the loan AND insurance - then they acted as both broker and provider - so they can not deny it.

• 2 weeks later...
Sent letter off today along with copies of the judgements for them to mull over, not expecting them to do the right thing but worth a try.

I wil be honest with you - the chance of them doing the right thing is very slim - if it exists at all.

The only way of sorting this out is in court - but you have a case - just needs working on.

Have you spoke to the information commissioner? they have a help line number on their site for advice - you may be able to deal with them under the data protection act.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New year? it may not be going through the junk mail and had one offering car credit from guess who yes WELCOME CAR FINANCE please tewll me its a mistake they cant be back again can they?