Wave/Ex GMAC Mortgage eviction help

biddy65
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, good news about the contract:) would you be able to get a letter from your employer stating that?

I'll be working on your statement and will post it later today, I'll also affix the budget sheet in .pdf - print off one to practise on first before completing a final copy.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, good news about the contract:) would you be able to get a letter from your employer stating that?

I'll be working on your statement and will post it later today, I'll also affix the budget sheet in .pdf - print off one to practise on first before completing a final copy.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi ell-enn,just heard from my employer that i will be getting a full time contract within the next week-2 weeks,this will give me a guaranteed income of full time hours rather than just working part time and then my hours being topped up with overtime which some weeks is less,will this also help,also i will be paying another £20 off today

Things are looking up already:D

olives xx

hi ell-enn,just heard from my employer that i will be getting a full time contract within the next week-2 weeks,this will give me a guaranteed income of full time hours rather than just working part time and then my hours being topped up with overtime which some weeks is less,will this also help,also i will be paying another £20 off today

Things are looking up already:D

olives xx

Biddy your luck is changing,please keep positive.

What may give you some more time,is check paperwork from court,if claimant is still GMAC on paperwork and no paperwork has been produced to change title of ownership to Dove,then the order cannot be given by judge.This could help to give more time to pay more off. It would be a delaying tactic and not a solution.

Biddy your luck is changing,please keep positive.

What may give you some more time,is check paperwork from court,if claimant is still GMAC on paperwork and no paperwork has been produced to change title of ownership to Dove,then the order cannot be given by judge.This could help to give more time to pay more off. It would be a delaying tactic and not a solution.

Hi there, affixed is the budget sheet in .pdf format.

I am in the middle of writing your statement for court - can you confirm you have (or can get by tomorrow) the following:

Receipts for the last two payments (internet banking statement or statement from ATM)

Copy of the standing order you have set up (again internet banking?)

Paperwork showing your loans finish in 3 months (original agreements?)

Copy of your letter to Wave

Estate Agent's details

Ell-enn

Budget Sheet.pdf

I am in the middle of writing your statement for court - can you confirm you have (or can get by tomorrow) the following:

Receipts for the last two payments (internet banking statement or statement from ATM)

Estate Agent's details

Ell-enn

Budget Sheet.pdf

i have a receipt for one of the payments the other i made over the phone and it hasn't shown up on the account yet,have done a copy of the standing order set up i have paperwork for one of the loans am ringing the other company to get the other one,got a copy of the wave letter,should i talk to their rep at the court before the hearing or not?

i have a receipt for one of the payments the other i made over the phone and it hasn't shown up on the account yet,have done a copy of the standing order set up i have paperwork for one of the loans am ringing the other company to get the other one,got a copy of the wave letter,should i talk to their rep at the court before the hearing or not?

I would be very careful what you say to the other side. When you go to the court try and get there a bit early and ask if there is either a duty solicitor or a cab rep there. Talk to them and they may be able to go into courrt with you and talk on your behalf.

They will also talk to the other side for you as well. This will be very difficult but try to say as little as possible. When i went for the first time to court I told the other side everything thinking that this would help me. In the end he simply said "well whatever you say the mortgage comapny just want the house and that is what i will say to the judge". The little slime ball had not done his homework and relied on me to give him his case. He went into court and used everything i said against me. He even reckoned that my food money was not enough to live on. Thankfully the judge saw what he was doing and mad him look really small in the end.

Just be careful what you say and if you can dont talk at all.

olives x

I would be very careful what you say to the other side. When you go to the court try and get there a bit early and ask if there is either a duty solicitor or a cab rep there. Talk to them and they may be able to go into courrt with you and talk on your behalf.

They will also talk to the other side for you as well. This will be very difficult but try to say as little as possible. When i went for the first time to court I told the other side everything thinking that this would help me. In the end he simply said "well whatever you say the mortgage comapny just want the house and that is what i will say to the judge". The little slime ball had not done his homework and relied on me to give him his case. He went into court and used everything i said against me. He even reckoned that my food money was not enough to live on. Thankfully the judge saw what he was doing and mad him look really small in the end.

Just be careful what you say and if you can dont talk at all.

olives x

so its best not to talk to them,i talked to the one before he didn't seem to know much about it then i wished i hadn't as he used the evidence against as i wasn't working full time,i had somebody i had rung who was supposed to send a rep to help me,unfortunately forgot who the company was and they haven't rung back yet.

so its best not to talk to them,i talked to the one before he didn't seem to know much about it then i wished i hadn't as he used the evidence against as i wasn't working full time,i had somebody i had rung who was supposed to send a rep to help me,unfortunately forgot who the company was and they haven't rung back yet.

Hi Biddy, my advice is usually not to talk to the other side's solicitor and don't give them a copy of your statment until you are in the hearing. If you get to court early you can ask the usher to give your statement to the judge before the hearing.

Ring the court and check if there are any CAB or legal reps there on Wednesday.

Any luck with a letter from work about your increased hours?

Ell-enn

Hi Biddy, my advice is usually not to talk to the other side's solicitor and don't give them a copy of your statment until you are in the hearing. If you get to court early you can ask the usher to give your statement to the judge before the hearing.

Ring the court and check if there are any CAB or legal reps there on Wednesday.

Any luck with a letter from work about your increased hours?

Ell-enn

i rang the boss again and he said he would do one,the only downside now is that he also said that his boss had been in and is ruling that out of the three jobs one has got to be part time and it will probably be me, as i was the last one in,but he is definately doing a letter.

i rang the boss again and he said he would do one,the only downside now is that he also said that his boss had been in and is ruling that out of the three jobs one has got to be part time and it will probably be me, as i was the last one in,but he is definately doing a letter.

hi ell-enn,sorry to bother you but any lucky with the statement,paid another £30 off today,person wanted to speak about what i had said in the appeal and what my proposals were for payments.rang back to speak to him but he was supposed to be busy they said he would ring back but he hasn't,also rang their solicitor but they haven't rang back either.found out that the payments actually go to CROWN MORTGAGE MANAGEMENT LTD,WHICH WE DIDN'T KNOW.

hi ell-enn,sorry to bother you but any lucky with the statement,paid another £30 off today,person wanted to speak about what i had said in the appeal and what my proposals were for payments.rang back to speak to him but he was supposed to be busy they said he would ring back but he hasn't,also rang their solicitor but they haven't rang back either.found out that the payments actually go to CROWN MORTGAGE MANAGEMENT LTD,WHICH WE DIDN'T KNOW.

Estate Agent's details

Ell-enn

I need to know if you have all of the above before I can complete the statement.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Estate Agent's details

Ell-enn

I need to know if you have all of the above before I can complete the statement.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

By the way - who is named as the claimant on the eviction notice?

Ell