Wave/Ex GMAC Mortgage eviction help

biddy65
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no ,but i sent one to the mortgage lender , yes i have just done a letter in writing with offer to wave,as gmac sold itb to wave in july.Non i have not got anything in writing yet about being missold the mortgage but i have got a letter from debt uk ltd stating that their case underwriters say we would be entitled to compensation,no she dosnt get a carers allowance

biddy65

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I don't have the file in pdf on this pc, but I an send you it tomorrow from my office pc. I'll make a start on the statement and we can finalise it tomorrow. You will need to take photocopies of the letter you sent and the letter regarding mis-sold mortgage - why do they think you are entitled to compensation?

Also, do you have paperwork from the estate agency who are selling your house?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi, I don't have the file in pdf on this pc, but I an send you it tomorrow from my office pc. I'll make a start on the statement and we can finalise it tomorrow. You will need to take photocopies of the letter you sent and the letter regarding mis-sold mortgage - why do they think you are entitled to compensation?

Also, do you have paperwork from the estate agency who are selling your house?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

they dont say why yet bcause they have just started looking at it and i think it might be due to my income at the time and the property value,yes i do have paperwork from the estate agent i made apayment towards the mortgage on friday i was asked if i could pay the full arrears and why was i contesting thev eviction

they dont say why yet bcause they have just started looking at it and i think it might be due to my income at the time and the property value,yes i do have paperwork from the estate agent i made apayment towards the mortgage on friday i was asked if i could pay the full arrears and why was i contesting thev eviction

what do you think my chances are,i have set up for payments to go out weekly on a friday,and i am also looking for extra work,also a couple of loan i have to pay finish in three months which will give me an extra £179 a month to pay towards the arrears,should i start packing,but have nowhere to go council haven't replied to me.

what do you think my chances are,i have set up for payments to go out weekly on a friday,and i am also looking for extra work,also a couple of loan i have to pay finish in three months which will give me an extra £179 a month to pay towards the arrears,should i start packing,but have nowhere to go council haven't replied to me.

Hi, you need to gather together all the evidence you can:

Proof of the payment you made yesterday (internet banking statement or mini statement from ATM)

Copy of the standing order you have set up (again, internet banking or go to the bank and ask for it)

What ages are your children?

Do you have any paperwork for the loans which finish in 3 months?

We will use everything we can in the statement including some case law relevant to your circumstances.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Hi, you need to gather together all the evidence you can:

Proof of the payment you made yesterday (internet banking statement or mini statement from ATM)

Copy of the standing order you have set up (again, internet banking or go to the bank and ask for it)

What ages are your children?

Do you have any paperwork for the loans which finish in 3 months?

We will use everything we can in the statement including some case law relevant to your circumstances.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

cannot stop worrying,dont think we will get it suspended and after reading other threads where people have lost i am positive we won't,children are 3,8 and twelve,will copy the details of payment one was over the phone and one by online banking will also get a copy of the standing order,can the comment about why were we putting in for a hearing be used as surely it is our right to appeal ,its causing my middle child alot of stress as she knows soething is up but we haven't told them yet,should i get packed up,

cannot stop worrying,dont think we will get it suspended and after reading other threads where people have lost i am positive we won't,children are 3,8 and twelve,will copy the details of payment one was over the phone and one by online banking will also get a copy of the standing order,can the comment about why were we putting in for a hearing be used as surely it is our right to appeal ,its causing my middle child alot of stress as she knows soething is up but we haven't told them yet,should i get packed up,

Hi there, I know this must be an excruciatingly stressful time for you and that you have seen other threads where people have lost their case - but, have you read how many others have kept their homes? there are significantly more successes than there are failures.

Unfortunately there are no guarantees as to the outcome of eviction hearings, but you have to give it your best shot and we will help you to do just that.

I can't advise you whether to start packing or not, that would have to be your choice, all I can do is help you to put together the facts in order for the judge to see the whole picture.

The points in your favour are that you have an income, you can offer an amount each month towards the arrears, you have set up a standing order at the bank and you have young children living at home. The points against you are that you failed to keep to the conditions of the suspended possession order - having said that, you are not the first person to do that and I have been involved in helping people in much worse situations than yours and they have kept their homes.

The main thing is, you have to try and you have to stay positive. Contact the court and ask if they have any CAB or volountary legal representatives at court on repossession hearing days - they can go into the hearing with you and support your application.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Hi there, I know this must be an excruciatingly stressful time for you and that you have seen other threads where people have lost their case - but, have you read how many others have kept their homes? there are significantly more successes than there are failures.

Unfortunately there are no guarantees as to the outcome of eviction hearings, but you have to give it your best shot and we will help you to do just that.

I can't advise you whether to start packing or not, that would have to be your choice, all I can do is help you to put together the facts in order for the judge to see the whole picture.

The points in your favour are that you have an income, you can offer an amount each month towards the arrears, you have set up a standing order at the bank and you have young children living at home. The points against you are that you failed to keep to the conditions of the suspended possession order - having said that, you are not the first person to do that and I have been involved in helping people in much worse situations than yours and they have kept their homes.

The main thing is, you have to try and you have to stay positive. Contact the court and ask if they have any CAB or volountary legal representatives at court on repossession hearing days - they can go into the hearing with you and support your application.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

thanks ell-enn does it make any differnce that wave lending has just taken over the mortgage as it was sold to them in july,a letter from them says that they would be in contact if we were in arrears when it was taken over they also said in the letter that they work with their customers to help if they are experiencing financial problems they have never bothered to do this.

thanks ell-enn does it make any differnce that wave lending has just taken over the mortgage as it was sold to them in july,a letter from them says that they would be in contact if we were in arrears when it was taken over they also said in the letter that they work with their customers to help if they are experiencing financial problems they have never bothered to do this.

Hi, we will use that in your defence. In line with the Civil Justice Council Consultation Paper - Mortgage Arrears Protocol, lenders are supposed to negotiate with customers in financial difficulty and we will quote this in your statement to court.

Ell-enn

Hi, we will use that in your defence. In line with the Civil Justice Council Consultation Paper - Mortgage Arrears Protocol, lenders are supposed to negotiate with customers in financial difficulty and we will quote this in your statement to court.

Ell-enn

Hi Biddy, Like Ell-en said there are so many more success stories on here than failed storied. I am one of those people ell-enn has helped. My mortgage comapny have tried to evict me three times this year. Once for a secured loan and twice for the mortagage. I am so very lucky to one all three of these/ Yes it doesnt happen to everybody but we do win as well.

olives xxx

Hi Biddy, Like Ell-en said there are so many more success stories on here than failed storied. I am one of those people ell-enn has helped. My mortgage comapny have tried to evict me three times this year. Once for a secured loan and twice for the mortagage. I am so very lucky to one all three of these/ Yes it doesnt happen to everybody but we do win as well.

olives xxx

hi ell-enn,just heard from my employer that i will be getting a full time contract within the next week-2 weeks,this will give me a guaranteed income of full time hours rather than just working part time and then my hours being topped up with overtime which some weeks is less,will this also help,also i will be paying another £20 off today

hi ell-enn,just heard from my employer that i will be getting a full time contract within the next week-2 weeks,this will give me a guaranteed income of full time hours rather than just working part time and then my hours being topped up with overtime which some weeks is less,will this also help,also i will be paying another £20 off today