Wave/Ex GMAC Mortgage eviction help

biddy65
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can anyone offer some advice have a suspended order,but company have sold mortgage to wave lending,they have put in to evict us on 15 october,have asked for it to be suspended as we only got the notice on the 8 october.the hearing is not until the day of the eviction though any suggestions,also how do i post a new thread as i am new to this

Edited by biddy65

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there biddy welcome to the forums

If you start your own thread with more details that will get more attention. Tell us about the total arrears and what you have said in the N244 form. Who was the origional lender and was you in arrears with them. Have you filled in an income and expenditure You will have lots of support and advice on here.

olivesxx

Hi there Biddy. Sorry this place can be a bit daunting to start.

If you go int repossesions again you will have the list of all the other threads. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the left hand side at the bottom you will find the Start new thread button. Click that and yoy will be given a box. Give yourself a title like REPOSESSION ON 15th Oct or something like that.

Type in details of your situation and everybody will be able to offer all the support and advice we can.

If you have any more props just yell

olives xx

Had A Suspended Repossession Order With Gmac
kept The Payments Up For A Wile But Then Fell Behind Again

gmac Then Sold The Mortgage To Wave Lending In July

as We Were In Arrears Again They Have Re-enforced The Repossession.

i Did Not Receive The Eviction Notice Until The 8 October The Eviction Is On The 15 October
have Asked For A Suspension Again
but The Hearing Isn't Until The Morning Of The Eviction

have Three Children

have Asked Mortgage Company To Stop Eviction And For Us To Come To An Arrangement As The Property Is On The Market

they Won't Help And Haven't Even Bothered To Listen Even Though Their Letter Says They Are Committed To Helping People In Difficulty
they Want £7000 To Stop The Eviction
but Cannot Raise That In Such A Short Time
paid £150 Yesterday And Have Asked To Pay Weekly Plus An Extra £35 A Month.

when I Made The Payment yesterday They Already Knew That I Had Put In For A Hearing And Asked What It Was For.

any Suggestions.

have Been Told By Debt Free Uk Ltd That I Could Be Untitled To Financial Compensation
which Would Pay Off The Arrears
also There Is Still 20 Years To Go On The
Mortgage.

What Are The Chances Of Stopping The Eviction?:(

Hi there again Biddy.

firstly dont panic. So many of us on here have been in your posiion , myself included. Sub prime lenders are useless when it comes to this sort of thing.

Firstly this £150 a week is this on top of your monthly payment? and also what is your monthly payment?

olives xx

Hi there again Biddy.

firstly dont panic. So many of us on here have been in your posiion , myself included. Sub prime lenders are useless when it comes to this sort of thing.

Firstly this £150 a week is this on top of your monthly payment? and also what is your monthly payment?

olives xx

Replying to your other thread. The chances of stopping this are probably better than you think

olives xx

Replying to your other thread. The chances of stopping this are probably better than you think

olives xx

Hey there biddy!

I have replied to your other thread. Probably best to keep it simple and just you the one>

olives xx

Thats fine. Can you afford to pay the £850 a month payments from now on? You will need to do an income and expenditure form. You will find one on the national debtline website. Have you any unsecured debt, like credit cards, catolougs and unsecured loans? If so have you offered them token payments like £1 a month?

Dont panic please. Ell-enn will be about most prob on Monday, she is fab and will be able to help out with case law that means you can spread the mortgage arrears over the length of your mortgage if need be as long as you can show that you can afford it.

olives xx

Thats fine. Can you afford to pay the £850 a month payments from now on? You will need to do an income and expenditure form. You will find one on the national debtline website. Have you any unsecured debt, like credit cards, catolougs and unsecured loans? If so have you offered them token payments like £1 a month?

Dont panic please. Ell-enn will be about most prob on Monday, she is fab and will be able to help out with case law that means you can spread the mortgage arrears over the length of your mortgage if need be as long as you can show that you can afford it.

olives xx

we set up a order to go out every friday starting from this friday so the cost is spread but i don't think wave will accept this.we also have i think its clg looking into our tax credit as they think we are not getting the right amount.i am also looking for extra work,but i dont think the judge will listen as we were warned before it was our last chancewill it make any difference that wave has just taken the account over and haven't offered any help .

we set up a order to go out every friday starting from this friday so the cost is spread but i don't think wave will accept this.we also have i think its clg looking into our tax credit as they think we are not getting the right amount.i am also looking for extra work,but i dont think the judge will listen as we were warned before it was our last chancewill it make any difference that wave has just taken the account over and haven't offered any help .

Hiya, I will be back online this evening and we will see what can be done.

Stay positive

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hiya, I will be back online this evening and we will see what can be done.

Stay positive

Ell-enn

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Biddy, can you tell me what you put on Q10 of your N244 please.

Once I know what you have said to the court I can do a statement for you to take to court on the day to hand to the judge.

Try not to worry too much.

El-enn

Hi Biddy, can you tell me what you put on Q10 of your N244 please.

Once I know what you have said to the court I can do a statement for you to take to court on the day to hand to the judge.

Try not to worry too much.

El-enn

just have a look,the evidence set out below,i pu t in that we had only had seven days notice of the eviction,we have 3 children and this would cause hardship,we have the property on the market,would like to make weekly payments on every friday,also debt free uk ltd beleive that we were mis sold the orignal mortgage with gmac and would be entitled to upto £18,000 compensation which would pay of arrears.

just have a look,the evidence set out below,i pu t in that we had only had seven days notice of the eviction,we have 3 children and this would cause hardship,we have the property on the market,would like to make weekly payments on every friday,also debt free uk ltd beleive that we were mis sold the orignal mortgage with gmac and would be entitled to upto £18,000 compensation which would pay of arrears.

also put about wife having to look after elderly parents,she was working but had to give it up as it was hard fitting it in with the children,and taking her parents to hospital appointments,taking and doing their shopping

also put about wife having to look after elderly parents,she was working but had to give it up as it was hard fitting it in with the children,and taking her parents to hospital appointments,taking and doing their shopping

Hi, did you send in a budget sheet with the N244?, if not can you complete the one I have attached to this post please - we will need to prove to the court how you are able to make the payments towards the arrears.

Did you make your offers of payment in writing to the lender? if so, do you have copies of the letters you sent?

Do you have anything in writing to show why your mortgage was mis-sold and why you will be entitled to compensation. Unfortunately unless you can show evidence of this in writing the judge will not consider it, especially if he asks you questions about it and you have no answers for him.

However, I can certainly write you a statement to take to court.

Does your wife get a carer's allowance for looking after her parents?

Ell-enn

Budget Sheet.xls

Hi, did you send in a budget sheet with the N244?, if not can you complete the one I have attached to this post please - we will need to prove to the court how you are able to make the payments towards the arrears.

Did you make your offers of payment in writing to the lender? if so, do you have copies of the letters you sent?

Do you have anything in writing to show why your mortgage was mis-sold and why you will be entitled to compensation. Unfortunately unless you can show evidence of this in writing the judge will not consider it, especially if he asks you questions about it and you have no answers for him.

However, I can certainly write you a statement to take to court.

Does your wife get a carer's allowance for looking after her parents?

Ell-enn

Budget Sheet.xls

no ,but i sent one to the mortgage lender , yes i have just done a letter in writing with offer to wave,as gmac sold itb to wave in july.Non i have not got anything in writing yet about being missold the mortgage but i have got a letter from debt uk ltd stating that their case underwriters say we would be entitled to compensation,no she dosnt get a carers allowance

biddy65