2008 Pendennis Castle. OK, when are we going to hold it :-)

Spiceskull
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just noticed your post count, Woolley. My, have you been busy :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Come ON, people, do we have a location yet? I have seen asthmatic 3-legged tortoises which move faster than you lot! :rolleyes:

Sorry Bookie - need to know too. Been busy practising CPR and resucitation incase a pastie gets stuck - not passed yet but enjoying the work:)

I believe the main culprits are trying to arrange a pastie meet to decide, but they can't decide when that will be. They need to meet in London to decide on Wednesday or something I think.:confused:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Did he?:confused:

So, Falmouth and Pendennis Castle on Sat 31st of May.

Nearest Airport is Newquay

Tel: 01637 860600

Fax: 01637 860940

E-mail:nqyinfo@newquaycornwallairport.com

Plenty of Travel Lodges etc. here :-

travel lodge+cornwall - Google Search

Nearest Railway station is Falmouth :-

National Rail Enquiries - Station Facilities for Falmouth Docks

Roll up, roll up, get your names down !!

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just, only just :D

&