2008 Pendennis Castle. OK, when are we going to hold it :-)

Spiceskull
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5721 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...officially starts here...we need to get our towels on the beach before the Germans arrive...

But seriously, the SpiceCrushLex lunchtime pasty meet ended with agreement that we need to start making plans for Summer 2008.

Suggested venues:

Carne Beach (webcam)

Pendennis Castle (more details)

(NOT) Eden again...

Roll up, roll up...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in (obviously)

I am still trying to gather some enthusiasm for a Xmas bash in Devon.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cag-meets/118811-cag-meet-south-devon.html

If the Cornwall contingent would like to come over, a gaff can be arranged !!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Before you can have the meat, you have to meet !!!

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Mr Lex is a part-butcher: "Pleased to meet you, meat to please you!"

I never ever expected to get that one out on a public forum...Devon meet sounds like it could be a bon idee...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Summer 2008? Count me and Mr. Hedgey in!

Will you be serving real pasties............. like Ginsters???? :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Lex and Spicenix keep a eye on the G....g....gi......(no I can't bring myself to say it) factory

larssonc_250x163_jpg1.jpg

&

Oh Look !!! They are making some ready for Hedgey :p

ginster.jpg

or can we tempt you with a real one :D

&

Oh Look !!! They are making some ready for Hedgey :p

ginster.jpg

or can we tempt you with a real one :D

Eeeeugh!! :o

You're nowhere near as sweet as yer avatar Lex!!!! :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Thats a live photo from the gates of the G........gi......gin........'choak'

(No, I still cant say it) factory.

We have to keep it under surveillance in-case they try and pretend they make real food :mad:

If you come on down Hedgey, we will treat you to a proper one :D

&

A proper pastie sounds wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more up my street honey!!!!

I'll leave the 'G' word for crusher!!! ;):D

*runs and hides and prepares to be exterminated*!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lex has been properly introduced to Barnecutt's...probably the best you will get...so good in fact that Jen and I had them as a warm up breakfast for all our wedding guests out on the moors...

I'm getting in training...a pasty for my crib three days on the trot now...

I had the Barnecutt's Xmass special yesterday, Turkey, sausage and stuffing. I suppose you could call it my first Xmass Dinner of the year :D

Whatever, it was yum !!!

&

Ooooh - Rattler - yum yum.

I'll be down in Cornwall at some point over the summer. Count me in if the dates work out.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

That would be Great H-C :D

Can we put your name down Woolly??

As a founder member, Lula, you were expected :p

&

As a founder member, Lula, you were expected
Expected or otherwise, she would turn up nevertheless...you know what she is like...barge in here, barge in there...now, I wonder who she learnt that one from...:)

Ooooh - Rattler - yum yum.

I'll be down in Cornwall at some point over the summer. Count me in if the dates work out.

get your blooming paws off me rattler woman :mad:

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hehehe - I'm spending Xmas in Cornwall.

:D

Gonna drink the place dry.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

damn right Lexy, will the Lions of Longleat be going hungry again?

Oh, I think a few munchies can be arranged:D

&