2008 Pendennis Castle. OK, when are we going to hold it :-)

Spiceskull
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Gonna drink the place dry.
Some chance...I'm already here...and I am incredibly thirsty already...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah - another plan foiled. I'll have to marshall my troops and get them stockpiling for me straight away.

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

...officially starts here...we need to get our towels on the beach before the Germans arrive...

But seriously, the SpiceCrushLex lunchtime pasty meet ended with agreement that we need to start making plans for Summer 2008.

Suggested venues:

Carne Beach (webcam)

Pendennis Castle (more details)

(NOT) Eden again...

Roll up, roll up...

indeed.

OK, it only took 100,000 posts to arrange the last one, lol.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cag-meets/62187-eden-project-crusher-do.html

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Lex and Spicenix keep a eye on the G....g....gi......(no I can't bring myself to say it) factory

larssonc_250x163_jpg1.jpg

you dare lex.... just dare!

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

and I had a cracking weekend ;)

OK.

lets think about this.

Land's end is good... 'specially for kids.

some National Trust property, say Trelissick or Lanhydrock.

Pendennis Castle (excellent castle by the way with the most SPECTACULAR view you have ever seen, and near beaches)

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

K930275%20-%20Pendennis.jpg

pendennis_view.jpg

pendennis_03_20070614102118.jpg

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

pendennis_headland_2.jpg

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

and yes, it really is that nice :-D

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Expected or otherwise, she would turn up nevertheless...you know what she is like...barge in here, barge in there...now, I wonder who she learnt that one from...:)

She will find out you said that, there is no escape ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

OK.

lets think about this.

Land's end is good... 'specially for kids.

some National Trust property, say Trelissick or Lanhydrock.

Pendennis Castle (excellent castle by the way with the most SPECTACULAR view you have ever seen, and near beaches)

specially for BIG kids who like Dr Who lol

Pendennis Castle looks 'ansome!!:D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

specially for BIG kids who like Dr Who lol

moi?

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Im not an Aussi

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

I love Pendennis.

I'll be in Herodsfoot (near Looe) at some point in the summer as my wee sister lives there. But my real family are in Redruth - and, actually, I don't mind where it is - if I'm coming down from Scotland, what's a few more miles?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

ah, 'druth.

locking wheel nut country.

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Are you insulting me, tinman?

:eek:

lol... thats bandit country... all the way down to hayle :-D

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

My wee cousin lives in Hayle. We think he's posh.

:p

Oooooooooooooh Hayle!!!! Stayed there a few years ago............ fab holiday with great beer/cider (food was a bit cra*py though!!!!!) :D :D ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

ah, 'druth.

locking wheel nut country.

LoL, my postman comes from 'druth. He arrives on a pony with arrows in his hat :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

pendennis_headland_2.jpg

Looks like it could be a plan !!! :D

Will they lets us burn meat there, or would we have to eat their food ?

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

such heresy, I don't recall the excellent chef burning meat, although I think he preserved himself quite well by smoking himself in the process :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

although I think he preserved himself quite well by smoking himself in the process :D

lol, you aren't joking!

we can burn meat on the beaches nearby.

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE