2008 Pendennis Castle. OK, when are we going to hold it :-)

Spiceskull
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

O.K. Then

We know the 'where'

We know the 'When'

All we need now is the 'Who'

Crusher and gang

Spicey and gang

Lula

Hedgey and Mr Hedgey

Lex and Mr's Lex

Hippy-chick

Surfboy and little Surf Boy

Caro ?

Janet-M?

Woollykat?

and of course Bookie-Mr Bookie?, Booklets?

Roll up, roll up. !!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure about Hippy-chick's attendance, Mr Lex??...

Alexa Chung goes AWOL

...:)

P.S....When a Users Post is removed/edited/unapproved etc etc, shouldn't they received notification of such action, by whom + a reason given??

Btw, whilst I'm here, did anyone know that that there MUST HAVE been some Baliff + Sheriff Officers @ the London Meet in Nov 2007, cos that Thread is currently languishing in THAT Forum??...:eek:

Hello, did I hear right that there is to be a pasty meet? :eek:

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hello, did I hear right that there is to be a pasty meet? :eek:

I hope so mate, 'am starvin' . Soon? this week?

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hedgey and Mr Hedgey

Plus 3 little Hedgey's please! Well, actually, one of them ain't so little........... but given that he's only 13, he's not got much choice! ;)

The other two are quite sweet though.......... and they don't grunt as much as the big 'un. In fact, they speak far more eloquently than the big 'un most of the time!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

LOL!!!!! There are 6 of us in total.............. but the older Hedgeygirl is far too 'sophisticated' to go on hol with us! In fact, we're positively 'lucky' (and I use the word in the loosest sense of the term possible!) that she deigns to 'delight' us with her presence occasionally!!! :rolleyes:;)

Not a bad likeness for us lot though crusher................. I'm impressed!!! :D:D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't there a hol camp or some sort of site we could all desend on and get cheap for block booking - I'd love to come but a hell of a way for a day or two - would rather use 'transport' rather than a car so need to sort asap.

tomorrow?
Fancy a celebratory St Piran's Day oggie tomorrow?

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

cant make it today spicey me ol cocker.

however, I can on wednesday next week.

lex? good for you?

...but...but...but it won't be St Piran's day then...oh well, a pasty is a pasty...and one of them is good at any time...

OK then, Wednesday next week it is !!

I had to have soup for St Pirans day :(

&

Do you know that St Piran was actually irish?
Snigger? Whatever...but he is/was the patron saint of Tin Miners...how many other saints can claim to have a website devoted to them?