2008 Pendennis Castle. OK, when are we going to hold it :-)

Spiceskull
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5748 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thread title change please: "...Bookie isn't coming...."

Mind you, that doesn't alter the fact that she still isn't funny...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, folks, but Bookie definitely out. :-( (Bloody kids and their unreasonable demands for food! :rolleyes:) I've just done my accounts and have reached the conclusion that there is a hole in my bank account somewhere, it is the only logical explanation.

:(:(:( Are you sure??

Where will we be without the cry 'Where's me bloomin' burger' :o

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Where will you be? Well, Pendennis Castle, if the title is accurate and you lot are not too pished to find your way round. :rolleyes:

Have a bloomin' burger or two for me, and someone PLEASE have my pasty. :-D

Well...all other things notwithstanding, at least Treliske can be stood down from emergency footing...no cases of the infamous "rice salad" poisoning this summer...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

...no cases of the infamous "rice salad" poisoning this summer...

Not so sure about that. Just because the rice salad isn't going to Cornwall, it does not mean that the rest of the country is safe. If you don't have it there, someone, somewhere else may still get it! :o

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not so sure about that. Just because the rice salad isn't going to Cornwall, it does not mean that the rest of the country is safe. If you don't have it there, someone, somewhere else may still get it! :o
Perhaps an APB to ALL UK hospitals is in order then...

Perhaps an APB to ALL UK hospitals is in order then...

Well given the quantities involved .... :p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well given the quantities involved .... :p
Hmmm, hadn't thought of that. Perhaps the APB should also go to UNICEF, UNIVAC, The Red Cross...and considering the source of the outbreak, Medecins Sans Frontieres...

For good measure, perhaps DEFRA should also cancel all leave as well, at least from now until the end of September...

Hmmm, hadn't thought of that. Perhaps the APB should also go to UNICEF, UNIVAC, The Red Cross...and considering the source of the outbreak, Medecins Sans Frontieres...

For good measure, perhaps DEFRA should also cancel all leave as well, at least from now until the end of September...

Have you lost the will to live Spicey? You certainly seem to be living on the edge.:p

Have you lost the will to live Spicey? You certainly seem to be living on the edge.:p
A rhetorical question? I have already stacked up about ten accounts of "you are gonna get such a slap" - the worm isn't coming along, so I guess a couple more in the kitty won't do any harm... :grin:

:p

Righty Ho Then,

Who is coming down ??

So far we have still got :-

Crusher and gang

Spicey and gang

Lula, Mr Lula and Monkey

Hedgey and Mr Hedgey and a lot of small Hedgeys

Lex and Mr's Lex and maybe Long Lex

Surfboy and wavelet

Caro ?

Janet-M?

Woollykat?

As we have Pasty's to hunt and meat to kill, let us know if your not coming.......

Of course if anyone else would like to come, let us know please. It will be a great day out :D

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

As we have Pasty's to hunt and meat to kill, let us know if your not coming...
Yes...Oggy Hunting season has a very narrow window...and the breeding this year was quite poor...

Sorry Lex. I'm afraid I have to cry off too. I'd love to come but I really can't. Maybe if there's a pasty meet around mid-September I might make that, but at the moment we've got too many other commitments.:(

Sorry to hear that, Caro. :( Let us know when in September and we'll get a meet sorted nearer the time !! :)

&

Brill !!!! Two meets :D

&

A pasty fest at the beginning AND the end of the summer...now there is a thought to be cherished...especially the pasty bit...

Or Pork and Lamb :D

&

OK, so what's happening now, is it just the Crusher's, Spicy's and the Lex's ? :eek:

&

Perhaps we should just skip the meat and barbecues...and feast on pasties all day long...