Manchester Xmas Meet - 08/12/07 - 17.00 - in front of Urbis building

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You're all mad, and now I'm scared of coming up. :-(

Mard ass! :D

I think we might need a lesson in Mancunian first Bookie.:rolleyes:

See below! :p

Quick and easy steps to understanding Mancuian

1) whose round is it?? answer - yours, thanks for asking

2) Who's thirsty? Answer - I'll have a pint, please

3) who's paying for this? Answer - 'sorry am waiting for OFT to get off their fat backsides and win a court case (that I lost but only cos you had DJ Cooke babe!!! ) so I can get enough money to buy a round' :D

4) What do you mean they don't have draft beer on????? Answer - drink wine instead (Aint that right Hedgey????) shurrup you!!!

5) What time is ittttttttttt? Answer - drinking time [hic]

the rest you'll obviously pick up as you go along - as long as it involves deep and meaning, but hopefully short, relationship with a bottle of something that has a percentage sign after it!

LMFAO Kev!!! Couldn't have put it any more succinctly myself!!!!

Get your bums up here peeps - we're lovely, we're hospitable, we're great company, we don't bite............ and we love to have a laugh!!!!

Plus............ I maintain that you will benefit from my pathetic attempts to drink more than 2 glasses of wine in one night. E.g., I get ridiculously drunk and fall over (in style of course)!!! It's not to be sniffed at............. ask Kev!!!! :D (Kev by the way, is absolutely lovely. You'll all love him to bits) xx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry hun............ we'll have plenty of booze up here - so even if you forget your backpack, you'll be fine!!!! x :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

drink more than 2 glasses of wine in one night. It's not to be sniffed at.

Well the way you were throwing them darn ya neck that night love ........ No wonder the world started spinning faster than normal!! (remember it was the plastic glasses that did it)

Kev by the way, is absolutely lovely. You'll all love him to bits

I will soooo have to show the wife that one. 6 weeks and counting......she hasnt even tried to kill me yet.

we'll have plenty of booze up here

Unfortunately you seem to keep putting it in the food.....

Did see a post

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1186892.html

that made me laugh my soxs off though!!!

And LL, NOOOO! I organised myself to go there with the aim of meeting you! (no offence, Hedgey, I mean BOTH of you! :razz: *hastily backtracks*) SO unfair! :mad:

Sorry, I doubt very much that I will be able to miss the function. Its a 3 line whip. :(

So what happened to the piccy of you in your posh togs then Lively. The ladies are waiting.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

So what happened to the piccy of you in your posh togs then Lively. The ladies are waiting.

Noooooooooo! I don't want one of him in his posh togs - I wanna see him all sweaty and dirty and looking like a solider!!! ;)

hmmm Ladies???? not here love, just us girls :D

Oi, speak for yourself you! We don't all walk round dressed in Netto's cheapest pink bog roll - some of us are classy.......... we wear rubber! :eek:

Well the way you were throwing them darn ya neck that night love ........ No wonder the world started spinning faster than normal!! (remember it was the plastic glasses that did it)

Throwing them down my neck? Hmph - never in a million. I threw it down my mouth............. that way I didn't waste a drop!!!! :lol:

I will soooo have to show the wife that one. 6 weeks and counting......she hasnt even tried to kill me yet.

Oooooh Kev, don't let her read that post.............. that comment alone could see you hung, drawn and quartered with no right to a fair trial first! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol painty.................. I know just how you feel! :D

Don't forget your sleeping bag hun - I've got a lovely spot marked out for you....................

................... behind the shed where the wind won't bother you too much!!! :D :D ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Painty staying at yours too, Hedgey? :shock: It's going to be like St Trinian's on acid in there!!! :-D

Speak for yourself Bookie............ a woman of high repute I am!!!! :eek::D

I've not got round to tellin' Mr. Hedgey that he's being overtaken by females though. As far as the poor bloke knows, there's this nice French bird coming to stay........................

............ I'll get him drunk next weekend and give him the news........ lol!!!! :lol: :lol:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Well I got my OH drunk last night and told him I'm coming, but he's worried if I'll be alright, bless him. That's despite the fact he doesn't know what you lot are like.;)

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Why do you think I haven't?!:D

Bless him he won't go near the computer, but despite this he has a profile on the laptop, just in case. The other day he noticed that the rest of the family all had their names up, and he moaned that he didn't have one. I had to explain that he had really but it was hidden behind the message saying the laptop was going into hibernation.:rolleyes: