Manchester Xmas Meet - 08/12/07 - 17.00 - in front of Urbis building

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5744 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol.............. Lula's jibbing the train!!! :D

I'm not that far from Picc honey - so don't worry about paying cab fares, the price of a pint's enough anyway. Let me know what time train you're getting and I'll come and pick you up. ;)

Awww thanks Honey ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep im staying. Im driving to Birmingham first!! Seeing everyone there. So im making a few days of it. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Awww thanks Honey ;)

Mmmmmwah! x ;)

Yep im staying. Im driving to Birmingham first!! Seeing everyone there. So im making a few days of it. :D

Lol! In which case, I may as well give you directions to mine.......... I'm sure I can squeeze you in......... somewhere!!! :D

CAG t-Shirts Bookie...???

Doooooooooooooooooooooooon't even suggest it! :shock:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

No hiding from you then Dave?:p

You would not believe what I'm having to go through to try and get there;)

There really is no hiding from Dave............... I've tried!!! :D :D

Hope you can make it - sounds as though we've got a really good crowd adorning the streets of Manchester that night! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Thats really nice of you Hedgey, but there are two of us coming. Tilly is coming with me. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

hedgey - don't - this is going to be a major nightmare for me - believe me - If I get there, it will be a piggin' miracle:D

You can do it mate............... we've got every faith in you! :D

Thats really nice of you Hedgey, but there are two of us coming. Tilly is coming with me. :D

Gulp! :shock: I don't think I've got anymore sofas! :shock:

If we get a headcount and there's enough space though........... you're more than welcome to flop here! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

If not, dont worry. :D

Im sure we can slum it in a hotel!!:p

F&Q's... Read here

Lol............ listen, if all else fails - I've got a nice big fluffy rug in the front room! Couple of sleeping bags and bobs your uncle! :D

Dave - I'm leaving the timetable/route in your very capable hands! ;)

• Haha 1

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

So just how many people do you have staying now??:D

F&Q's... Read here

Errrrrrr..................... dunno! :D

I shall go back through the thread tomorrow and have a little look! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

CAG t-Shirts Bookie...???

The last time I wore a CAG t-shirt I embarassed my daughter no end by changing out of it under my jacket on the train. Please don't make me wear it again.

I got my train ticket too Hedgey, but think I get there earlier in the day cos I don't want to miss out on anything. If you want me to bring a sleeping bag or 2 let me know.

I cannot believe that SSL is driving to Brum and then Manchester. She's much braver than me, but then I can get lost going round a roundabout in a one way system.:rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My sense of direction is very questionable. I have never drove this far on my own before. I just thought it was easier than trains. :rolleyes:

F&Q's... Read here

I'm arriving on the Friday, making sure I bagsy best bed and get a head start on you alcoholic lot. :-D

The train company Mr BW works for is taking over the Midlands one, which means I'll get free travel for part/most of the trip, but changeover is not till next week, so booking tickets then. Will let you know as soon as done. :-D (I think there's one arriving mid-afternoon or summat )

T-shirt, Dave? How many loud Frenchwomen will be at the pub that night? Just listen out, you'll recognise me by ear... Everyone else does. Ask Caro about Hampstead Heath. :lol:

Hampstead Heath. Whilst out of earshot communication was by mobile until I heard this mad woman shouting CARO CARO at the top of her voice as it was our first meeting. I'd seen Bookie on telly so had a rough idea, but I think they must have done a makeover on her for that cos I still didn't recognise her and she'd never seen me.

You'll know it when you hear it Dave.:rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

...The train company Mr BW works for is taking over the Midlands one, which means I'll get free travel for part/most of the trip, but changeover is not till next week, so booking tickets then. Will let you know as soon as done.
Stagecoach Or Govia??

...Methinks Govia!...;)

U may have to wait longer than U think for your Spouse Operator Specific Free Travel Pass, depending on how fast the NEW Franchise HQ HR get around to sorting them out.

...Unless Mr BW is ex-BR of Course!...lol...:D