Manchester Xmas Meet - 08/12/07 - 17.00 - in front of Urbis building

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

oh gawd help us all

hedgey and painty going for it.:o

Hope we're not going to a vineyard, only way hedgeys leaving a pub is if it runs dry :grin: and if paintys anything like hedgey ......................

anyway I thought I counted Anabel.....

ho hum - will have to go and have some apres sanding drink now, try and get a head start on hedgey.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh gawd help us all

hedgey and painty going for it.

Hope we're not going to a vineyard, only way hedgeys leaving a pub is if it runs dry :grin: and if paintys anything like hedgey ......................

anyway I thought I counted Anabel.....

ho hum - will have to go and have some apres sanding drink now, try and get a head start on hedgey.

Hey Kev!!!! Yeeeee-harrrrr!!!! :D :D

You'll have to get up early, mate, I'm going from the Friday!

(having said that, I am no threat, I hardly drink at all.)

*coughs and splutters and tried very hard not to PMSL!!!*

Okie dokie Bookie......... oh sober one.......... we'll hold you to that!!! :D :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

If I was to come too could you all promise not to corrupt me, as I am a quiet, non drinking individual :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

LOL Can someone tell me if the manchester Ancoats travelodge is near where we are going to be? they have offers of £15 per night at the mo

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

its staggering distance from centre (1/2 mile from the printworks where we were last time) (or you could just grab a taxi and it wont be that much)

Bookworm - I'm a local that lives over 90 miles away! Also thats the first time I've actually been called lucid - lurid possibly but never lucid

Lula - we would never corrupt you - I believe having over 3k post on CAG has probably already done that

If I was to come too could you all promise not to corrupt me, as I am a quiet, non drinking individual :-)

Is that so ? So who was THE other Lula that came to 'Eden' then?

And there is a outside chance I can get up country for this one, if you'll have me?? Please??

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

LOL Lex, the Travelodge is £15 a night at the mo, I am booking today lol and please dont give away my secrets ROFLMAO

And Bookie and Dorian Grey (actually one of my favourite films!!) Hurd Hatfield lived for most of his life in Ireland and died only recently

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

If I can get away from work I'll have to come up on the Sat. morning and go back Sunday. I can do Stone in 3 1/2 hours so Manc would be 4 and a bit ish ??

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Give away your secrets Lula, as if I would ;)

Like the fact we're still redecorating Cornwall !! :eek:

&

OMG! :eek: I've just checked out the prices for travelodge rooms in Manc for the 8th Dec. Shocking! :eek:

Lula, I've sent you a PM! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Bookie! I can't stop laughing! :lol:

Don't worry hun, with four kids (who are all being shovelled down to my mum and dads down the road for the Saturday night!) I can promise you that you won't be sharing a bed with anyone!!!

That's the best laugh I've had in ages!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s............ just got an image of you and Lula fighting for the duvet!!!! Don't spoil it by telling me who wins.......... it's too much fun to guess!!! :lol:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

PMSL!!!!

Lively hasn't got anywhere to stay hun ................. YET!!!! :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***