Off Topic for A&L forum

jansus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5985 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

HI EVERYONE!!!! I've actually got on internet at last. Not easy with dial up Telefonika but nice to see you are all still alive and chirping. Not missing old Blighty though, its nice and warm here. Think the only thing I'm missing is Galaxy milk chocolate.

Lots of love from Spain

Kayxx

:D:)

Hi Kay

lovely to hear from you

How are you settling in

Hope things are going well for you . You have done something we would all love to - but are not brave enough

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

...Think the only thing I'm missing is Galaxy milk chocolate...
Infidel!!!...:mad::p

...lol...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Well to be honest Jan, it wasnt bravery but neccesssity. We have got ourselves in such bad debt, we were lucky to sell the business and pay most of it off. The rest has been put with CCCS. It has left us with very little and time is ticking to start making money... any ideas?!!

Anyway enough of me, how are you? Its great to see you still helping others in this fight. Good also to see some stays are being lifted. I will keep looking in to see how things are progressing with everyone.

Love Kayxxx

Hi

do they have ghosts in Spain?

Are you in a tourist area or out in the sticks?

Are you still living with family or renting? Are the natives freindly

What about trying a business on ebay selling spanish leather handbags and belts etc - maybe get a deal from a supplier on a sale or return basis.

People might trust buying from you as you are english?

At least you have had the experience of running a business before and you have the chance of hopefully a fresh start. Do you feel a bit more rested ? Or are you still under pressure?

So pleased to hear from you

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jan, I have posted an email to you. We are still in my sisters villa till Spring. We are so lucky, it is overlooking the Med and only 5 mins away from the town of Calpe. Sunny weather, but quite chilly.

Its funny at the moment, as my ex husband has split from his wife and has come to stay with us. ( we are all good friends) So I have two men to look after!

Nice, but a bit wierd. They are both very different in personalities but the same as far as men are concerned i.e. looking after them like babies!

Never had any children, thankgoodness.

Thanks for the tip with ebay, may try it.

Lots of love

KayX

• 2 weeks later...
...do they have ghosts in Spain?...
Yep...apparently so!...;)

YouTube - Scary Ghost Footage

...lol...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)